TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

1 hour ago, Bednarik60 said:

Jon did this with Julie  in 6 months by the way.

I don't know how @Jroc04 is going to compete. Knowing Jon to, he was given a entire section at every Cracker Barrel for just the two of them in exchange for a magic show for the managers kids and family. 

It's true, I have not a chance. Even in my prime. 

True story though and no BS. We go to a local establishment. A PJ Whelihans if you are local to have our draft. And apparently it's quizzo night. I swear to god, to the old and the new, the first question was about Jon Dorenbos. The emcee asked what recent "magician" was just traded to the New Orleans Saints. And we all just kind of laughed and looked at her. She just looked down and said, I can't escape him. Was awesome. 

30 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

It's true, I have not a chance. Even in my prime. 

True story though and no BS. We go to a local establishment. A PJ Whelihans if you are local to have our draft. And apparently it's quizzo night. I swear to god, to the old and the new, the first question was about Jon Dorenbos. The emcee asked what recent "magician" was just traded to the New Orleans Saints. And we all just kind of laughed and looked at her. She just looked down and said, I can't escape him. Was awesome. 

Oh damn so you were hanging out with her doing this draft? How she look in person? and did you tell her you have 13,887 post on a Eagles forum about Jon?

Breaking up with some one famous would be the worst, lol zero way to avoid staying up on them or hearing about them unless you moved to Montana and became a hermit. 

Edited by Bednarik60

52 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

relationship goals to the max...let's just get some buttermilk biscuits & chill
play some peg games

Yeah they get it. Go get your self a booth at the local Cracker Barrel with some one you love, some buttermilk biscuits and just enjoy this strange thing we call life for a hour or two. You all can go ahead and get caught up in the rat race of life, me and my old lady are going to be down at the Cracker Barrel in Tulsa, Oklahoma having our selves some buttermilk biscuits and some nice conversation and maybe if we get crazy enough, we might break out the cribbage board and have us a few games. 

13 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Oh damn so you were hanging out with her doing this draft? How she look in person? and did you tell her you have 13,887 post on a Eagles forum about Jon?

Breaking up with some one famous would be the worst, lol zero way to avoid staying up on them or hearing about them unless you moved to Montana and became a hermit. 

Yea. She was cool. She's tiny. Pretty hot but I wasn't CMJs. Haha, no I didn't mention our infatuation with Big Jon. 

I mean, I imagine whatever payout she got from the divorce was good enough but yea to keep hearing how much the Delaware Valley will miss him must suck. And how everyone loves him. But, IRL, he's a cheating scumbag. 

Edited by Jroc04

51 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

So. Many. Peg games! Come on @ianlewis16 embrace the America. Eat at a Cracker Barrel order the grits and sweet tea and get a pair of them truck nuts 

If Ian hasn't had grits already, he should just get on a boat and head home, he wont cut it here. That is like having a passport in North Carolina, you have 48 hours  upon arriving in North Carolina to eat grits or you can't be trusted. They will smell the lack of butter, bacon, and grits inside you, they smell it @ianlewis16, like hound dogs. 

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

wait so jroc hangs out with Jon's ex? Jroc try to go where jon dorenbos has boldly gone before. 

I don't know her at all. She was randomly pulled into my fantasy football league by some guy I've only met twice. 

She's high society. She only slums it with schleppers like me. 

1 minute ago, Jroc04 said:

I don't know her at all. She was randomly pulled into my fantasy football league by some guy I've only met twice. 

She's high society. She only slums it with schleppers like me. 

well maybe give her some favorable trades with some winky faces ya know 

4 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Yea. She was cool. She's tiny. Pretty hot but I wasn't CMJs. Haha, no I didn't mention our infatuation with Big Jon. 

I mean, I imagine whatever payout she got from the divorce was good enough but yea to keep hearing how much the Delaware Valley will miss him must suck. And how everyone loves him. But, IRL, he's a cheating scumbag. 

Is it cheating when you're a magician?

1 minute ago, Jroc04 said:

Yea. She was cool. She's tiny. Pretty hot but I wasn't CMJs. Haha, no I didn't mention our infatuation with Big John. 

She probably got paid!! Probably pulled up in a Porsche Macan on 22's. 

I never get the guys who get greedy and want the best of both worlds, married guy world/single guy world. Specially when you have the means to  do whatever you want, just break up with your old lady , before you bang a bunch of chicks off the interwebz, lol at least be a little classy about a classless situation lol. 

• Like 1