TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

1 minute ago, Phire said:

Lol not sure if actually Russians, that's the official excuse for everything. Why didn't you pay rent? Russians bro they hacked it. Why didn't you show up to work? Russians bro. 

Seriously! Lately the Russian hysteria is hilariously "Cold War esque".  

But as a feminist , i think we really to need to work hard and strive to liberate and bring as many Russian girls over to America as possible so they can enjoy the freedoms our women have to. We need to end the hysteria and fight to save these women. 

562aa127e0f9e7640a8ce272782f2844.jpg

13 minutes ago, Phire said:

Yeahhhh wish Florida had more Russian women. Where they all at? New York?

New York has a couple million. Seattle, San Francisco and Detroit all have really sizable populations. 

We get a little of the run off from Seattle down here in Vancouver, a lot of Russians live in my apartment complex and neighborhood. I have seen some Russians girl around here who are insanely hot. I tried hitting on this  one Russian girl at the gym and no English lol, couldn't understand what she was trying to say, she couldn't understand what i was trying to say,  no English at all,  no way to even use body language or anything to communicate, we might as well been from two different planets lol. 

If you could hook up with a still Russian but Americanizing one and pull it off and she had decent English, that be amazing. They have a totally different look and vibe then any other race and its HOT AF. and they MILF hard. And sh would have that crazy tough blood, you would be guaranteed tough kids. 

Edited by Bednarik60

You would be eating Borscht 5x a week, she would be teaching you kettlebells and making you run through the snow, she would have you reading poetry and doing mathematics, she would teach you how to drink vodka with no chaser, she would teach you how to drift a BMW on ice. 

I am telling you Russian girls are the game changer, they are more Alpha most likely then any dude you ever met growing up lol. 

• Like 1