TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

Just now, Remixxxxxxx said:

The actual premise of the thread itself is fine but the conversation going on inside the thread is painful. 

I don't know why anyone is talking about Carson's rookie year at this point, it's 100% irrelevant. He's made strides and improved, he ain't the Rookie QB anymore.

7 minutes ago, ianlewis16 said:

but yeah for reals, i'll defo go to this. FSU have any NFL calibre players atm?

Should have a lot.

Derwin James should be a top 10 pick.

Tarvarus McFadden should be one of the top CB picks.

Cam Akers was the #2 RB out of highschool and is a true freshman now, should be a household name by the time his college days end.

FSU has talent they just kind of gave up after foolishly scheduling Bama for their opener and losing the starting QB to a torn knee ligament in that first game lol

15 minutes ago, Phire said:

FSU has talent

Except for on the offensive line - whoever their offensive line coach is needs to be fired. It's inexcusable for a team of that caliber, with those recruiting classes to continue to have the worst offensive line in college football. 

26 minutes ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

Except for on the offensive line - whoever their offensive line coach is needs to be fired. It's inexcusable for a team of that caliber, with those recruiting classes to continue to have the worst offensive line in college football. 

Yup Rick Trickett. He and Charles Kelly have had to go for like three seasons now.

Just now, Danger said:
2 minutes ago, JohnnyU said:

WENTZ HAS NEVER BEEN BETTER THAN PRESCOTT.. NEVER

no stat will show him as better 

Uhhh except right now?

Carson Wentz - Passer Rating: 97.7
Dak Prescott - Passer Rating: 93.1

Carson Wentz - Team Record: 4-1
Dak Prescott - Team Record: 2-3

Also Prescott had nothing to do with the conversation at hand lmfao.

Boom. Headshot.

37 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Lol at you guys pummeling Cleveland Browns fans for trying to find a glimmer of hope in that trade.  

V0NEG.gif

maybe if they used logic and instead tried to justify them making 5 trades to look better than us making one. 

Just now, ninjapirate said:

maybe if they used logic and instead tried to justify them making 5 trades to look better than us making one. 

Dude their team has lost 100+ games in the past 10 years.  Logic is out the window for these fans.  Browns fans are like this in the thread:

dr-evil-crying1.gif 

And instead of giving them anything Eagles fans are like:

giphy.gif

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Phire said:

Should have a lot.

Derwin James should be a top 10 pick.

Tarvarus McFadden should be one of the top CB picks.

Cam Akers was the #2 RB out of highschool and is a true freshman now, should be a household name by the time his college days end.

FSU has talent they just kind of gave up after foolishly scheduling Bama for their opener and losing the starting QB to a torn knee ligament in that first game lol

Derwin is a monster. So is Akers

FSU should be called the new "D-back U". Look at all the talent they send to the NFL at corner and safety...

Xavier Rhodes, LaMarcus Joyner, Ronald Darby, Jalen Ramsey, Patrick Robinson.....Just off the top of my head. And then Derwin James is going to be the next best safety in the league.

BTW Phire I forgot you still are at FSU.  I'm going up there in November or early December to visit my buddy in grad school there. My homie from Boulder is flying in to Sarasota and were driving up for a weekend. You down to clown bruh????

Oh and sidenote again....one of the hostesses that work(ed) for me is a freshman at FSU. She went to Summer term and when she was there banged the 3rd string runnningback (idr his name but on Twitter he calls himself Odell) and DeAndre Francios lol. DeAndre was obsessed. Dude was texting her 24/7. I told her she needs to stop doing the scrubs and the injured and told her to go after Derwin James. Pretty sure she took my advice 

Just now, MKnight82 said:

Dude their team has lost 100+ games in the past 10 years.  Logic is out the window for these fans.  Browns fans are like this in the thread:

dr-evil-crying1.gif 

And instead of giving them anything Eagles fans are like:

giphy.gif

Ironic thing is the biggest moron in that thread isn't even a Browns fan.  He claimed to be a Saints fan. 

5 minutes ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

Bacon might I suggest limiting the amount of spacing between your comments - you're rolling with the quad space on all your comments, the board automatically double spaces now so you don't have to.

.....just a suggestion 

It's my phone. And me for not realizing that the board auto spaced for us. Now that I know that we good...

*fist bump*

Edited by BAConrad
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, BAConrad said:

FSU should be called the new "D-back U". Look at all the talent they send to the NFL at corner and safety...

As a Florida fan this hurt me to see you say that - however, it's hurt me even more to admit that LSU is DBU.

Patrick Peterson, Corey Webster, Tyrann Mathieu, Eric Reid, Mo Claiborne, Jalen Mills (shout-out!), Rashard Robinson, Delvin Breaux, Jamal Adams, Tre White and soon to be Kevin Toliver.