TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

I wouldn't trust any person interested in me on a dating app not to be someone to kill me in my sleep and wear my face as a mask. 0% chance I upgrade 

Thats an odd thing to have a phobia of. Its really not that weird. You text for a bit, usually through out the week, and meet at a restaurant that weekend. Not that different from a blind date, but you actually get to see the person and chat with them. And most people have their jobs/college/age/etc listed. So if they are a lawyer or graduated from UT, you can probably assume they are not a murder. 

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

Late 80's early 90's read dude. They all made their start around 88-89

I did read it and I stand by my point. Most of those bands had their trademark albums in the early to mid 90's. They are not the style of the 80s. I think of 80's I think Bon Jovi and Guns and roses. Hell, I dont even think of Metallica as an 80's band and they probably put out like 4 albums in the 80s.

The style of music is different, imo. 80's music and 90's music just sound completely different. Not trying to start an argument, just one dudes opinion.

11 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Thats an odd thing to have a phobia of. Its really not that weird. You text for a bit, usually through out the week, and meet at a restaurant that weekend. Not that different from a blind date, but you actually get to see the person and chat with them. And most people have their jobs/college/age/etc listed. So if they are a lawyer or graduated from UT, you can probably assume they are not a murder. 

No this is specific just to me. I have zero faith that anyone on a dating app who would be interested in me to not be a serial murderer

4 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

No this is specific just to me. I have zero faith that anyone on a dating app who would be interested in me to not be a serial murderer

Well, most people would like to murder an Eagles fan. So maybe you are right....

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Actually, no joke, i just opened tinder and the first chick that popped up was in all black with black lipstick and her profile said "i will not murder you". I absolutely swiped right because I like playing with fire. Ill tell you if she matches so you all can track back the way of my death to this very post. 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

And most people have their jobs/college/age/etc listed. So if they are a lawyer or graduated from UT, you can probably assume they are not a murder. 

Because someone who would murder someone would never lie on the internet. 

1 hour ago, iPwn said:

Because someone who would murder someone would never lie on the internet. 

Im just going to assume that most people are not murders, specifically 25-30 year females. Especially the type that I normally try to date (petite, short and a Texas 9*). 

To be fair, ive only said one is a 9. The others have been solid 7s + one catfish.

47 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

I went to a rave when I was like 24. I was the oldest person there by far. It was really awkward and dumb.

Ya, I was really opposed to it. But I kept the conversation going because she was entertaining. But Im 99% you have to be on an insane amount of drugs to enjoy it... and thats not my cup of tea. 

8 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Which one was this?

One I didnt tell any of you about, Lol, I cant give you all any ammo. Aside from that, she was a die hard packers fan. Which should have been the first sign she was not going to look like her pictures. 

Someone explain the point of women putting their snapchat and instagram in their profiles. Am I expected to communicate with them through those mediums? It feels a but stalkerish. I dont even have snapchat, nor have I ever used it. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

One I didnt tell any of you about, Lol, I cant give you all any ammo. Aside from that, she was a die hard packers fan. Which should have been the first sign she was not going to look like her pictures. 

Someone explain the point of women putting their snapchat and instagram in their profiles. Am I expected to communicate with them through those mediums? It feels a but stalkerish. I dont even have snapchat, nor have I ever used it. 

they just want more followers because that makes them feel better about themselves. They want you to stalk.

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

they just want more followers because that makes them feel better about themselves. They want you to stalk.

Interesting. It feels like every female in the 21-26 year old range has a note to contact them through snapchat. Ive never done it before, but a couple of these are cute enough that it might be worth it.