TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

34 minutes ago, 808 said:

I had Wentz and Carr as my QBs, and I'm starting Foles this weekend in my playoff. 

You using PPR? I'd go Evans if you are. 

PPR. Leaning Foles at QB. Should have a decent floor. Cousins could go out and do nothing, Foles should do something.
I don't know man, I cna't afford Evans to go out there and get two catches.

21 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I had Wentz too in my league where I was dominating and Mariota (ugh) as my backup. I feel like the actual Eagles now. I was rolling towards a championship and now have a serious QB question.

I picked up Foles and Flacco. Flacco has CLE and IND the last two weeks. Thinking I should role with Foles against NYG anyway, but I can see him really struggling first game out.

Flacco is available for me, but he's just ehhh on the road. I don't know. Foles is a toss up. He either struggles with timing or the Giants aren't prepared for him.
The Giants pretty much gave up multiple long touchdowns to Dak's dumpoffs. They've pretty much given up. But you never know how they'll look against us.

15 hours ago, Phire said:

Got some fantasy football questions.

1. Is Mike Evans a sit at this point?
Other WRs I have are: Keenan Allen (locked in), Demaryious Thomas (I started him last night) so I'm looking at Evans in my flex spot. See #3 below.

2. Is Foles a better start than Cousins? I'm terrified of Kirk putting up a clunker with his OL issues.

3. Flex options: Ajayi, Kerwynn Williams, Mike Evans

Cousins at QB.  He's playing for something.  Tomorrow.

Aside from an early pass flurry in the first 15 (and a deep ball) the Eagles will probably transition to a run heavy offense.

Foles will put up an early season Wentz game - 17/25, 195, 1/1.

Cousins can do the same, but that's really his floor unless he throws multiple picks.

The expected utility lies with Cousins.

Evans's floor is slightly higher than the other two.

Ajayi is better than Williams.  Williams just sucks.  He can give you a deuce.  This is not his first feature and he has had poor-to-mediocre results.  Hell, you could start me.

Ajayi can go either way.  It is a wild swing.  Anybody who says they are sure about him is lying or drunk or both.

Evans still has the potential to explode.  He has been disappointing, though.  But, he is the best player of the three.  Ride that for lack of a better reason.

36 minutes ago, jonu62882 said:

Wife got me Flyers tickets for tonight as my present.  Was a good game and Flyers won 2-1 in OT on the powerplay against...Dallas.

I know it’s not the same as football, but a win over Dallas is always nice.

I also just beat a dude playing as the Cowboys on Madden. Foles threw for 250 yards and 3 TD's. Confirmed. 

• Like 2