TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

9 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

is it weird to anyone else that we all started on this site more or less as kids. But it seems like no kids have ever joined in the past few years and we are all old now?

Maybe forums are too old school for the new generation. 

45 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

is it weird to anyone else that we all started on this site more or less as kids. But it seems like no kids have ever joined in the past few years and we are all old now?

I’m pretty sure I’m the youngest and I’ll be 23 in July. This is actually depressing. I bet the youngins today don’t know what a forum is. 

Side note, I was skiing yesterday and all these high school kids got out of school and were there and they were loud AF. I wanted to slap the snot out of this one kid who was screaming to someone like 10 feet away.  In this moment I realized I was old. 

20 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

I think I was 15 when I joined this site

I definitely remember bumping my age up a little bit to seem more sophisticated lol

Good times, man. This forum is still an awesome place but 2007-2010 were peak years

It clearly peaked March of 2008. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

I think I was 15 when I joined this site

I definitely remember bumping my age up a little bit to seem more sophisticated lol

Good times, man. This forum is still an awesome place but 2007-2010 were peak years

Same. Way back in 2006 (technically), but actually 2007. 

No wait, 14

Edited by Danger
  • Like 1