TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

1 hour ago, ianlewis16 said:

Nah I'm not with that. Like, what can he have been doing that was THAT important. Did he call you after IT happened? No Phire. That was me. I did that. Never forget that. Screw Daneland. 

You're right. But we don't know what the Dane is doing right now. Is it a coincidence that he disappears and we win the Super Bowl? For all we know he could have sacrificed himself to the Norse gods to deliver us a Lombardi. 

What if he went back to Amsterdam to hunt down his mugger and was never seen of again.
But he used it to escape to america, he could be anywhere...maybe even...BEHIND YOU!!!!

140717094828_1_900x600.jpg

Maybe he just got on hgh and rare candies and pokevolved into Nate Tudfeld?!?

2979501.png

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I think I subconsciously put a judgmental tone in your post haha

So this got me to thinking how do y'all think of eachother's posts in terms of tone and how the person usually comes across. 

EaglesPeteC - I always imagine Jimmy Neutron's Dad.

Phire - I think of some Frat Bro (I talked with him on Xbox one time though, not TOO far off)

Edited by Danger
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

All the brits have a very distinct sound in my head,  I've always read them with an accent.

@Matts4313 talks exactly how you'd expect, though it's not much of a texas accent

I honestly expected much more of a southern draw in @Matts4313 lol.

Ian sounds like a younger British Version of Jim Jefferies in my head. Blah sounds like a more laid back version of this guy.