TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

Just now, RBreezy said:

Literally just beat it lol. I loved it, but the ending was crazy. I guess we’re delving into the unknown going forward 

Yeah, that whole alternate timeline seems interesting but also weird.

I hope they do kill of Aerith in the game because it was such a big moment for the story. I also hope they dont because as a healer shes so damned important so I am conflicted lol

59 minutes ago, EaglesFan5-36-81 said:

Yeah, that whole alternate timeline seems interesting but also weird.

I hope they do kill of Aerith in the game because it was such a big moment for the story. I also hope they dont because as a healer shes so damned important so I am conflicted lol

Hahaha I fee that. I honestly didn’t mind using Barrett as a healer. His magic prowess isn’t as good but it kind of meshes with his play style as a guy who’s out of the action using ranged attacks.

Itll be interesting to see what happens in the next games I’d rather play through the next few parts with the same storyline as the original but who knows what my decisions will influence lol

27 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

Hahaha I fee that. I honestly didn’t mind using Barrett as a healer. His magic prowess isn’t as good but it kind of meshes with his play style as a guy who’s out of the action using ranged attacks.

Itll be interesting to see what happens in the next games I’d rather play through the next few parts with the same storyline as the original but who knows what my decisions will influence lol

I just hate the fact his MP is so low, even while using the MP Up materia lol. Huge problem unless you load up on elixers and mega potions lol. His limit break is nearly tho.

Aerith has the highest mp, the prayer materia, and her limit break is a huge healing spell, plus she has the ability to steal MP which is huge

What was your opinion on red xiii not being playable? I would love to see his limit breaks in HD, but I also didnt hate it...

19 minutes ago, EaglesFan5-36-81 said:

I just hate the fact his MP is so low, even while using the MP Up materia lol. Huge problem unless you load up on elixers and mega potions lol. His limit break is nearly tho.

Aerith has the highest mp, the prayer materia, and her limit break is a huge healing spell, plus she has the ability to steal MP which is huge

What was your opinion on red xiii not being playable? I would love to see his limit breaks in HD, but I also didnt hate it...

True with all of that

And it was kind of a bummer since he was one of my guys in the original, but I guess we’ll get to be him in the next game lol

53 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

True with all of that

And it was kind of a bummer since he was one of my guys in the original, but I guess we’ll get to be him in the next game lol

One thing I'm excited for is to see if they go more in depth with the back stories for Vincent, Cid, and Yuffie. They didnt get enough credit for how awesome they couldve been.

They did it with Jesse, Wedge, and Biggs and it made it even harder when they killed Jesse lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EaglesFan5-36-81 said:

Lol. What else am I supposed to do when I'm layed off and everything is closed? xD

Have you ever played the Mana series? A remake of one of the games is coming out tomorrow, that might be my next time waster lol just going to ride out this quarantine with all these JRPG’s

32 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Nooooo, by all means. Nerd away. 

Just don’t talk about it. lol 

This is the golden rule. Everyone has their thing, but you don't need to talk about it unless you know you're only in the presence of those who also enjoy it. You don't walk up to a chick at a party and start telling her about how "DAK HAS A HIGHER ANY/A THAN CARSON WENTZ, YUH FEEL ME GURL?"

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Danger said:

This is the golden rule. Everyone has their thing, but you don't need to talk about it unless you know you're only in the presence of those who also enjoy it. You don't walk up to a chick at a party and start telling her about how "DAK HAS A HIGHER ANY/A THAN CARSON WENTZ, YUH FEEL ME GURL?"

Since when are there rules in TAET?