TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

1 minute ago, Phire said:

22 minutes ago, Phire said:

Picked up Hacksaw Ridge for like 5 bucks at Walmart, stoked to watch that.

That is a awesome story, probably the best WW2 movie i have seen. What is crazy AF about it is its true and after you see it dude and you know that really happened , its really crazy, makes you wonder if a higher power or something is real. 

It was an interesting story to watch, incredible what he did. I had a few issues technically/like with the editing when I saw it.

but I was in school for editing at the time so I might've been just looking to hard into it at the time

32 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Just read any page in This Aint Sports Talk... or any of the NFL New/General.  Its painful. Anytime poster start to get active in there, mods come and crash down with there own inside jokes/sh$T posting/ or clearly organized attacks. Its almost like they get bothered when other people are enjoying themselves on here with out them. 

I'm sorry Sixtah, you'll always have us though. ?

giphy.gif

Well, that is certainly a gif.

No hate though. I have been periodically checking the Eagles forum since it is by far the most active team forum. I saw your digs and couldn't resist jumping in. Sorry if I offended you or anyone else. Jagvengers away!

Edit: @Bednarik60 I meant to quote you, but I am working from home today and sometimes it gets a little touchy when I am remoting in, so I  must have deleted that part.

9 minutes ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

Can't imagine you'd be able to come up with a top 5 without Schindler's List or Saving Private Ryan/

I was probably thinking Saving Private Ryan #1 or #2. 

Never seen Schindlers list, only makes me think of Seinfeld lol. 

23 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

@Kiltman or @Phire or @Hockey5djh or anyone , how you rank the WW2 movies? Like what would be a top 3 or top 5?

You have to mention Saving Private Ryan and Schindlers list as @Remixxxxxxx said.

One I didn't see but heard great things about was the Pianist.

As for off-shoot movies Fury was pretty good and Inglorious Basterds might not get the history buffs hard but Tarantino did it well.