The Official UnOfficial Free Agency & Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

Pass on Djax...he's missed some time due to injuries. 

Pass on both Mosley and Houston...I can see addressing LB at some point (Devin Bush at 25?), we just paid a 30year old BG 13...how much would we have to spend on Houston? And we just traded Bennett who probably would be a lower number than 13 per.  

Bring back Hicks on a team friendly deal. get a quality backup to push Sudfeld and a RB

3 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

Pass on Djax...he's missed some time due to injuries. 

Pass on both Mosley and Houston...I can see addressing LB at some point (Devin Bush at 25?), we just paid a 30year old BG 13...how much would we have to spend on Houston? And we just traded Bennett who probably would be a lower number than 13 per.  

Bring back Hicks on a team friendly deal. get a quality backup to push Sudfeld and a RB

HELL NO. He's a WLB in a 4-3 imo. You don't spend 1st round picks on will's. He would not be a good MLB. He's like Danny Trevathan, but less instinctive and not as good getting off blocks. 

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

What? 

Bush is not a MLB in a 4-3. Not stout enough. He's a poor mans Lavonte David that happens to run 4.4. Aka Mychal kendricks.

He should get drafted in round 3. It's crazy to me that he's in the 1st round convo, let alone mid 1st. Gary Johnson from Texas is practically the exact same guy.

Edited by Jeezla

14 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Bush is not a MLB in a 4-3. Not stout enough. He's a poor mans Lavonte David that happens to run 4.4. Aka Mychal kendricks.

He should get drafted in round 3. It's crazy to me that he's in the 1st round convo, let alone mid 1st. Gary Johnson from Texas is practically the exact same guy.

WTH...his worst game that I've seen was Mich St. looks like he was told to key the RB on most plays so he was letting OL get into him.

In our defense hicks isn't stacking and shedding he's using his agility to move around OL on his way to the ball. I rather have a LB that can flow to the ball then some stuck in the mud guy especially in today's pass happy league.

I didn't even say but with a formidable DT duo are teams not going to double team Cox?  

2 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

WTH...his worst game that I've seen was Mich St. looks like he was told to key the RB on most plays so he was letting OL get into him.

In our defense hicks isn't stacking and shedding he's using his agility to move around OL on his way to the ball. I rather have a LB that can flow to the ball then some stuck in the mud guy especially in today's pass happy league.

I didn't even say but with a formidable DT duo are teams not going to double team Cox?  

Because we added Malik Jackson? Teams are still going to occasionally triple team Cox even if we double down at DT and draft Tillery/Lawrence in the 1st to rotate with Malik.