Saturday Preseason Games: Week 3

TheVillain112

Just now, JammerHammer21 said:

Fine, 400, I guess

Dude, the Coliseum has a 93K capacity (it was already in USC setup) and roughly 2/3 of the lower bowl was filled.  There were 400 people at just one of the three separate tailgate setups.

Unfortunately, the Charger fans that brought a giant piece of tika couldn't manage to unveil it properly (they unrolled it upside down!).

12 hours ago, The LBC said:

Dude, the Coliseum has a 93K capacity (it was already in USC setup) and roughly 2/3 of the lower bowl was filled.  There were 400 people at just one of the three separate tailgate setups.

Unfortunately, the Charger fans that brought a giant piece of tika couldn't manage to unveil it properly (they unrolled it upside down!).

Yeah, it looked like a decent size crowd for a preseason game.

There has been this weird thing lately about overanalyzing crowds in these preseason games for both LA teams. I get that crapping on LA is the hipster thing to do these days, but my god what till the regular season. :P

6 hours ago, game3525 said:

Yeah, it looked like a decent size crowd for a preseason game.

There has been this weird thing lately about overanalyzing crowds in these preseason games for both LA teams. I get that crapping on LA is the hipster thing to do these days, but my god what till the regular season. :P

I mean a decent crowd when both teams are the home team is kinda lame.  I rarely see people in Rams or Chargers gear and I live in Los Angeles.  I don't see a lot of NFL merch in general though

1 hour ago, Silver&Black88 said:

I mean a decent crowd when both teams are the home team is kinda lame.  I rarely see people in Rams or Chargers gear and I live in Los Angeles.  I don't see a lot of NFL merch in general though

It would be lame for a regular season game, but so far both teams are in line for the average stadium capacity for a preseason game. 

Archived