Mafia Mafia - Town Wins

Dome

28 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Since basically everyone has posted and no one has counterclaimed I'm going to assume you are indeed the cop. 

To the rest of the town, don't claim anything. At this point protecting the jailkeeper is very important. Anyone claiming vanilla would help him being targeted. Jailkeeper, only claim if absolutely necessary. 

Orca 

15 minutes ago, Mega Ron said:

I'm with you there my toad eating cousin.

Eviltwin2

Orca 

Mega and Ted have been lock step from the start. Following votes and not posting much and with little reason towards their votes

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Mega and Ted have been lock step from the start. Following votes and not posting much and with little reason towards their votes

That's another scum move to insinuate that other people choosing which they believe to be scum makes them a scum alliance as well as suggesting that those people aren't posting much.

Orca

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I've always argued why I voted against someone. And you know I never post much. 

You on the other end have been surprisingly quiet too. You didn't jump at my throat when I offered a no lynch yesterday which surprised me a lot. And as I said earlier I don't think you would have jailed Nacho and vote him first thing on D3.

Just now, Mega Ron said:

That's another scum move to insinuate that other people choosing which they believe to be scum makes them a scum alliance as well as suggesting that those people aren't posting much.

Orca

It's day 3 and you keep voting with Ted with little reasoning when you post. Both of you are blending, not scum hunting...and no to the bolded

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

It's day 3 and you keep voting with Ted with little reasoning when you post. Both of you are blending, not scum hunting...and no to the bolded

I haven't been voting with Ted all game or at all.

We have lost 4 town and in my opinion you and your brother are responsible for some of that. Now he was a townie so perhaps you are Mafia. If not then you both ****ed this game from the start just to **** @SwAg

1 minute ago, TedLavie said:

I've always argued why I voted against someone. And you know I never post much. 

You on the other end have been surprisingly quiet too. You didn't jump at my throat when I offered a no lynch yesterday which surprised me a lot. And as I said earlier I don't think you would have jailed Nacho and vote him first thing on D3.

Why does me being the jailer or not make me mafia lol

I never believed you would stay on no lynch so why bring it up...better to see where you go naturally and analyze that

I don't jump down throats that is Swag

Archived