NFL DRAFT RUMOR THREAD

49erurtaza

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I had a dream last year after the draft that the Broncos took Will Grier... let’s see if it comes true!

He's not big enough, dumb enough, inaccurate enough, or technically unsound enough with his feet for Elway to draft him, although he does have that "unorthodox release" that Elway seems to love.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

He's not big enough, dumb enough, inaccurate enough, or technically unsound enough with his feet for Elway to draft him, although he does have that "unorthodox release" that Elway seems to love.

Exactly so if it happens I clearly can see into the future

Just now, Counselor said:

Exactly so if it happens I clearly can see into the future

More likely scenario:

I went back in time to January 10, 1987, knee-capped John Elway, prevented the Drive, the Fumble, and totally changed the entire arc of his career and subsequent status in the Broncos organization in response to his own time travel abilities:

B72uU5TIEAAKgfU.jpg

The good news is, in 2018 the Broncos will draft Patrick Mahomes.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

More likely scenario:

I went back in time to January 10, 1987, knee-capped John Elway, prevented the Drive, the Fumble, and totally changed the entire arc of his career and subsequent status in the Broncos organization in response to his own time travel abilities:

B72uU5TIEAAKgfU.jpg

The good news is, in 2018 the Broncos will draft Patrick Mahomes.

Well that’s not happening considering Mahomes was a 2017 draft pick 

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I know we think this is exceptionally crazy buy isnt it just par for course less than 40 hours before the draft?

No this is more than usual. Most unpredictable draft so far. Last year I got 6/10 of the top 10 correct, I don't think I'll even get 6 total picks right this year.

20 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

Passing on Q Williams or Josh Allen for Ferrill would require significant draft compensation for me to be okay with that.

As a Jets fan it would require 2019 1st and 2nd and 2020 1st and 2nd at the minimum. We gave up 3 seconds to go from 6 to 3 last year so it would have to be significantly more than that in return, which I don't see any team doing except for possibly the Redskins but ultimately I think we make our pick at 3.

1 minute ago, JTagg7754 said:
Saying the Raiders really like Haskins and he likes them. No bueno at 4.... no bueno at all

TBH it could be a smokescreen to see if the NY Giants will trade up 2 picks, giving Oakland exactly who they've wanted all along (Ed Oliver) and picking up some more capital.

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

TBH it could be a smokescreen to see if the NY Giants will trade up 2 picks, giving Oakland exactly who they've wanted all along (Ed Oliver) and picking up some more capital.

I hope so. I don't want to draft raw, inexperienced talent at 4. This needs to be a polished, proven product. Plus.... 13 sacks..... 13

19 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Well that’s not happening considering Mahomes was a 2017 draft pick 

False

Sir Baker Mayfield beats him out for the job at TTU and Mahomes has to transfer, sitting out a year.

Archived