The Amazing Race Game Thread

bcb1213

58 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Listen here, lil plaintiff attorney, I’mma bout to 12(b)(1) your sorry *** for all you know about judicial opinions, you nasty piece of fish.

54 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

That's cause you know you can't 12(b)(5) me cause I done served yo ***.

28 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

I’ll 75 (L) (9er) on both of y’all 

15 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You're lucky I don't withdraw my 12(b)(1) to hit you with a Rule 37 to punish you for being a *****.

wtf is all this

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, SwAg said:

you're lucky I don't withdraw my 12(b)(1) to hit you with a Rule 37 to punish you for being a *****.

Edited 17 minutes ago by SwAg
I'm stupid and cited a deposition sanction instead of a being a ***** sanction

yeah i was gonna say

A dismissal of Ragnarok for lacking subject matter jurisdiction, followed by a rebuttal in which Ragnarok said I cannot dismiss him for lack of service because I got served.  Then gopher said some gibberish no one understands.  Thereafter,  I told Ragnarok I’mma punish him.

7 minutes ago, Woz said:

Incidentally, gopher, I meant to ask: how is the surveying going (you mentioned bridges earlier)?

Well we got a lot done. There’s a few places that are going to have to get redone but most of them were due anyway and still had wood frames, rebuild a few gravel roads. But now this weekend is supposed to get up into the high 50’s, with the snow melt it the watertable could rise up 4-6’ depending on how warm it actually gets north of here. 

Where the real worry is, is in Nebraska. If anybody hasn’t looked that up it’s terrible and hasn’t even been on the news. 

8 foot deep hog pits are completely flooded around for miles with a foot of water already in the barn. No way to get feed to them.

CITIES, not towns, are surrounded and can’t get food or water to them, rescue by boats is about the only way. 

A lot of Nebraska will take years to rebuild and get operational again. 

We are lucky compared to them.

Nazatron Whicknarok Gophoz UnSwagable Pickle Rick
Minnesota v. Louisville Louisville Louisville (Minnesota) Louisville Louisville
Yale v. LSU LSU LSU LSU LSU LSU
New Mexico St. v. Auburn Auburn Auburn Auburn Auburn Auburn
Vermont v. Florida St Florida St Florida St Florida St Vermont Florida St
Bradley v. Michigan St Michigan St Michigan St Michigan St Michigan St Michigan St
Northeastern v. Kansas Kansas Kansas Kansas Kansas Kansas
Belmont v. Maryland   Maryland (Belmont) Belmont Belmont
Murray St. v. Marquette   Marquette (Murray St) Murray St Murray St
Florida v. Nevada   Nevada (Nevada) Florida Florida
Abilene Christian v. Kentucky Kentucky Kentucky Kentucky Kentucky Kentucky
Saint Mary’s v. Villanova   Villanova Villanova Villanova Villanova
FDU v. Gonzaga Gonzaga Gonzaga Gonzaga Gonzaga Gonzaga
Montana v. Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan
Baylor v. Syracuse   Baylor (Syracuse) Baylor Baylor
Seton Hall v. Wofford Wofford Wofford Wofford Wofford Wofford
Old Dominion v. Purdue Purdue Purdue Purdue Purdue Purdue

Gophoz: (-16)
Nazatron: (-9)
Whicknarok: (-9)
UnSwagable: +7

Just now, SwAg said:

A dismissal of Ragnarok for lacking subject matter jurisdiction, followed by a rebuttal in which Ragnarok said I cannot dismiss him for lack of service because I got served.  Then gopher said some gibberish no one understands.  Thereafter,  I told Ragnarok I’mma punish him.

I live by my own rules, so I made one up, it punishes both of you.

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

Where the real worry is, is in Nebraska. If anybody hasn’t looked that up it’s terrible and hasn’t even been on the news. 

I've been following it. A state more or less had one of its major economic engines wiped out (60%? More?). Wasn't sure if you were involved in any of the action down that way.

On a side note; this tournament is crazy so far. So many close games.
I don't regret withholding picks on some of these games. I wanted to pick Murray St. so bad (Ja Morant) but couldn't do it.
The only one I had wrong on my full board right now was the Louisville one. 

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

Well we got a lot done. There’s a few places that are going to have to get redone but most of them were due anyway and still had wood frames, rebuild a few gravel roads. But now this weekend is supposed to get up into the high 50’s, with the snow melt it the watertable could rise up 4-6’ depending on how warm it actually gets north of here. 

8 foot deep hog pits are completely flooded around for miles with a foot of water already in the barn. No way to get feed to them.

CITIES, not towns, are surrounded and can’t get food or water to them, rescue by boats is about the only way. 

A lot of Nebraska will take years to rebuild and get operational again. 

We are lucky compared to them.

Yeah.  The Nebraska situation is something else.  I cited it a lot in an article explaining the “national emergency” declaration is legally stupid, but also relatively stupid.

• Like 1

Just now, Nazgul said:

On a side note; this tournament is crazy so far. So many close games.
I don't regret withholding picks on some of these games. I wanted to pick Murray St. so bad (Ja Morant) but couldn't do it.
The only one I had wrong on my full board right now was the Louisville one. 

I also wanted to pick Villanova to win over Louisville winning (my "up in the air" pick). Should have went with my initial instinct there.

Just now, Woz said:

I've been following it. A state more or less had one of its major economic engines wiped out. Wasn't sure if you were involved in any of the action down that way.

I’m not directly, no, while we had plenty of damage done to buildings, roads, and such, it’s nowhere near what they are dealing with. 

But our area is what’s doing the impact to them. It’s so flat in Nebraska it takes time for it to get away, while all out snowmelt just keeps piling on top of them.