Around the league v.1.0

RaidersAreOne

37 minutes ago, riceman80 said:

I think Bears will surprise as the year goes on. Theyre gonna continue to improve.

The Cowboys however are teetering on the line between bad and dumpster fire, which makes me happy.

I see the Bears at 8-8 but I wouldn’t be surprised if Dallas has a total meltdown and goes 5-11. 

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I see the Bears at 8-8 but I wouldn’t be surprised if Dallas has a total meltdown and goes 5-11. 

Dallas is done. Theyre a horribly coached team, theymir QB is limited behind a shoddy O-line, and their D is beat up and without it's leader for at least a month. Im fully expecting a downward spiral ultimately concluding with Garrett's beyond overdue firing.

1 minute ago, riceman80 said:

Dallas is done. Theyre a horribly coached team, theymir QB is limited behind a shoddy O-line, and their D is beat up and without it's leader for at least a month. Im fully expecting a downward spiral ultimately concluding with Garrett's beyond overdue firing.

Yeah and their next two road games are especially difficult. 

Bears I think will get swept by Minnesota. I think they beat the Lions this week and go 6-3 but finish 2-5 to end the year. Losses to GB, MIN, MIN, DET on Road, and the Rams. 

If Dallas couldn't handle the Titans at home off a bye on MNF in what was deemed a must-win game, they should get eaten alive in rowdy Philly versus a hungry Eagles team with 2 weeks to prepare. A night game at the Linc...Dak is gonna shrivel. That crowd is gonna be tenacious, Dallas is sooo hated here.

5 minutes ago, justwinbaby81 said:

If Dallas couldn't handle the Titans at home off a bye on MNF in what was deemed a must-win game, they should get eaten alive in rowdy Philly versus a hungry Eagles team with 2 weeks to prepare. A night game at the Linc...Dak is gonna shrivel. That crowd is gonna be tenacious, Dallas is sooo hated here.

Ironically in my Pre Season Survivor League (all picks before the season) I have Philly against Dallas this week and Atlanta against Dallas the following week. 9-0 and only 9 of us left out of 187.  Winner take all $3500 pot. 

Wow you're in great shape then. I took Eagles to cover the 7.

There are a few ways that Dallas can exploit some Eagles weaknesses but they aren't even coached well enough to execute.

I think they spiral downward losing this game easily, right into the hands of a rising Falcons team.

10 minutes ago, justwinbaby81 said:

Wow you're in great shape then. I took Eagles to cover the 7.

There are a few ways that Dallas can exploit some Eagles weaknesses but they aren't even coached well enough to execute.

I think they spiral downward losing this game easily, right into the hands of a rising Falcons team.

Jerry fixin to have a meltdown over the next few weeks. Cant wait 😂

2 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Hindsight is annoying and useless. But damn would it have been awesome to land James last year, then draft Little or Williams at T this year. They are way better prospects than Miller imo.

Hindsight works for every team. Teams that usually hit the highest average of their draft picks over 3-4 years and bring in  scheme fit free agents are usually the contenders. 

Worst case of hindsight is picking Fabian Washington, a 5’9” useless corner (hey hes fast though!) one pick before Aaron Rodgers. 

3 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Two top 10 picks would be massive for this franchise. I still can't believe the Cowboys made that trade. 

I can. They're an impulsively ran franchise and Jerry Jones thinks his team is better than it is.

Archived