BDL Owners Meeting 2019

TedLavie

4 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Again we are gonna have to do an unbalanced schedule so someone else can handle making that cause I'm having no part of my scheduele isn't fair arguments 

A 10 week reg season is balanced. 12 week can be balanced too.

if you play everyone in your division twice that gets you to six.  i have no idea how you make the same schedule for six more games amongst four divisional teams

if you want balanced schedules your looking at 14 or 10 and i'm like quit opposed to 10

basically the options are

1.  start preseason week 4 (not that anyone that matters plays this week anyhow to worry about injuries) and just have a bye thanksgiving week.  Obiously this one is tough for guys who haven't played meaningless preseason games but we can probably come to some sort of agreement unless it's really considered serious your dude is healthy

2.  Double up pre thanksgiving week with two games

3.  No new injuries count from pre thanksgiving week into thanksgiving week

personally Turkey day stuff doesn't bother me in the slightest, but i'm trying to come up with solutions for you guys that it does

You play 6 against your own division and then 4 against another division (that other division rotates every year) then you play the other two games against the same seeding as you from the year prior of the other two divisions. So if you were first in your division you play the first in those other two divisions. Problem solved 

Archived