V for Vendetta Mafia: NORSEFIRE WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Orca

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I figured you weren’t normal civ because you survived the hit n1. Obviously I couldn’t come out and say that tho lmao 

what character tho? 

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

What were you?

Guy Fawkes

Just now, theuntouchable said:

VMD claims to have converted him back to civ that night 

I converted him N2 to anarchy, then he got converted out to his original alignement.  orca would not say what that actually was.  start of game or after his revival

Praise Counselor all you want, but I had a real problem with him using profiles/his mod status in this game.
I didn't care if he was bending the truth a bit while mentioning them / doing so at all is a big scum (not mafia scum, game scum) move. 0% respect for that.

Besides that - nice game @The Orca. You had a lot of moving components here that I think kept everyone on their toes. Swell work!

Just now, Nazgul said:

Praise Counselor all you want, but I had a real problem with him using profiles/his mod status in this game.
I didn't care if he was bending the truth a bit while mentioning them / doing so at all is a big scum (not mafia scum, game scum) move. 0% respect for that.

Besides that - nice game @The Orca. You had a lot of moving components here that I think kept everyone on their toes. Swell work!

Yeah, that's called cheating.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

It wasn’t, it was probably from the hit attempt I’m assuming. I believe we poisoned you that night 

why me?  N1 of all things.  

Orca said it was 2 separate moves.  Hence the reason I asked about whether mafia would make those 2 separate moves on the same player the same night.

That evolved into my 4th group theory

Archived