V for Vendetta Mafia: NORSEFIRE WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Orca

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

why me?  N1 of all things.  

Orca said it was 2 separate moves.  Hence the reason I asked about whether mafia would make those 2 separate moves on the same player the same night.

That evolved into my 4th group theory

I wanted to hit you because of something you had said d1, I think it made us feel like you had a role. 

I could be wrong but I don’t think we roleblocked you that night 

Just now, SwAg said:

Yeah, that's called cheating.

I definitely let my game slip after that point. I was too riled up about that b.s. to even post within the game. 
I didn't want it to ruin Orca's game though so I took the hit and urged my people (Squire/BcB at the time) to just let it be and let it be forgotten.

But it was definitely b.s.

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Yeah, I knew when you claimed norm is that you were lying..

But I suppose getting you lynched still would have done no good in the end

I had to try to get rid of you or vote with you.  My only shot was to get all the kill roles out and get to a randomized lynch in a final 2 players

Just now, SwAg said:

I have no idea how you all did not lynch KSJ and completely ignored everything I said upon my death.

For the record I tried to hit him that same night and voted for him every night subsequent 

Unfortunately we were already underwater at that point

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

You dont know how irate I was in the chat.  I wanted Orca to go rule 18 on him.  Orca said he checked with other mods on how much moderators could view

I hated thinking that he could be using profiles / mod things (even if, as he claimed, he was joking) to find matches.
Like I said - when he randomly linked Squire and I in the thread out of the blue.. it seemed off. Because I knew that wasn't his power (he revived BcB).

You did well to keep playing through this though, Squire.

Archived