V for Vendetta Mafia: NORSEFIRE WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Orca

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I had to try to get rid of you or vote with you.  My only shot was to get all the kill roles out and get to a randomized lynch in a final 2 players

Yeah you were drawing dead

were you the other KSJ vote tonight?

Just now, Nazgul said:

I hated thinking that he could be using profiles / mod things (even if, as he claimed, he was joking) to find matches.
Like I said - when he randomly linked Squire and I in the thread out of the blue.. it seemed off. Because I knew that wasn't his power (he revived BcB).

You did well to keep playing through this though, Squire.

And grouped me in with it too lmao 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Why Norse did not role block your protection and then hit you I have no idea

They had the game in the bag

I have to assume it was full troll at that point

Also, the self protections were sort of entirely fabricated... whoops 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

And grouped me in with it too lmao 

Yeah - that one was odd. But like I said in thread, I checked profile visits after those posts - and Squire had visited yours. So it was a likely assumption. :/ 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

So honestly, who read my posts and did they make sense.  I took a **** ton of time writing them.  I was trying to impress @SwAg and @The Orca.  As well as keeping the story flowing.  

I could tell.  At one point, you misspelled vigilant as vigilante, and I thought you were soft-claiming Vig because it was your only spelling error in the whole post.

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So honestly, who read my posts and did they make sense.  I took a **** ton of time writing them.  I was trying to impress @SwAg and @The Orca.  As well as keeping the story flowing.  

I didn't read a single one. I was also your partner though so it's not like I cared

Archived