Everything trades (Rumors and possibilities).

RaidersAreOne

4 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

So if no one offers a 1st....will Pitt keep him? Lolol

pitt has no leverage imo

Exactly. However my fear here is if the Niners offer #36 and we offer #35. If I’m Steelers I take 36 and ship him to the NFC. So basically if the Niners offer 36, we’d have to offer 27. I would pass at that point and let the Niners have him. 

2 minutes ago, justwinbaby81 said:

Id rather try to get OBJ for 27. Hell Id rather try to get OBJ for 24

Giants aren’t letting OBJ go unless it’s a Top 15 pick, probably Top 10. They’d probably do a swap of 6 and 4 plus 24. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Giants aren’t letting OBJ go unless it’s a Top 15 pick, probably Top 10. They’d probably do a swap of 6 and 4 plus 24. 

I guess we will see. Jay Glazer and others have stood firm that they expect he gets traded this offseason. We will see what they get when Cooper goes for a 1st, Brown for (inevitably) 27th overall, and Cooks for late 1st twice. The precedent is pretty well set. I bet 24 would do it.

Just now, NCOUGHMAN said:

Or what if we swap #4 for #20 + ab?

I don't think the Steelers would go for that. I'd probably do it. I'm so god damn high on Devin Bush, who the Steelers probably take at 20, that I might just do that trade. We'd still get Devin Bush at 20, and at 24/27 we could go back to back edge rushers such as Polite and Ferguson.

The Raiders would be the dumbest team in the history all sports if they did that trade. That’s how terrible that trade would be. You don’t give up a top 5 pick for a mid to late round pick and a player. A top 5 pick hold so much value and you’re giving it up for pick 20 and a WR. 

Archived