Everything trades (Rumors and possibilities).

RaidersAreOne

19 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

They are risking us taking Haskins if they think that’s their franchise dude. 

If we’re willing to trade with them, then they know we aren’t taking Haskins. You don’t take a QB at 4 unless you you’re really sold, and if you’re really sold you’re not entertaining any real trade.

My only issue with the Raiders trading for brown would be if they gave up a first and if you get him and you think you done enough on offense. If you trade for Brown you better go out and get another WR and TE. Brown is not gonna fix all the issues on offense. You need to be aggressive and get Tyrell Williams or John Brown and a draft pick. 

I think it’s safe to assume that the Steelers have not been offered a first round pick and most likely are having issues with getting a second round pick. Would be a huge steal if Oakland got him for a 3rd and a condentiinal late round pick. 

39 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Would you do this for OBJ?

24 and swap 27 and 37.

Basically we’d have 4, 35, and 37. 

No, even though I think our goal should be acquiring the most game changers we can. I don't think there are any game changing running backs in the draft. I do think there are a few game changing WRs in the draft. also if we added OBJs deal, it would make it difficult to go after Bell. A prime age, top 3 running back with proven production rarely becomes a FA. This an opportunity for every team without one to step up a level. We'd be foolish to pass that up.

12 minutes ago, SimonGruber said:

According to Akbar Gbaja Bialmila he tweeted it’s a done deal take that for what it’s worth 

If it's for a 3rd+, I'm cool with it. 

It would just go to show how freaking bad the Bryant trade was if we get Brown for something similar haha.

Archived