Mini TCMD - Discussion Thread

ny92mike

8 hours ago, ny92mike said:

No man...If I go anywhere it will be either Dallas or KC as they are close to home. Or just not be a fan of any team just a fan of the game.

This franchise was once a respected team from it's players and fans.  What this team is doing now I just can't be a part of it.

If i quit being a Jaguars fan every time they did something idiotic or had horrendous ownership or management...well...i wouldn't be a Jaguars fan anymore.  That's for sure.

15 hours ago, Forge said:

I can't speak for az, but I put it out there and only one person said they may be interested depending on cost. Plus, everyone wants to move down. Picks 1,2 and 3 all put their pick on the block lol

8 hours ago, LuckyNumber11 said:

I'd made it said a few times that I was hoping to move down and talked to a GM or two and no one was biting. Not upset with getting Bosa though. He's a top tier talent 

What are the chances i'm Mystery GM #1?  :ph34r:

Sorry we couldn't make a deal friends.  But i'm kinda okay with getting the guy i was looking to deal up for, at 7 instead.  Even if it kinda throws a wrench in my overall plan, 'cause i didn't think i'd have a shot at Haskins at 7.

9 hours ago, ny92mike said:

@sparky151

I went ahead and made this change.  Just hope it doesn't create an issue where I'm reworking the entire 7th round because of all the conditional draft picks.

Thanks.  We sent the player, we wanted to get paid.  The NFL really should release the official draft order right after the previous season ends.

It's shocking that Drew Lock was the first QB off the board. QBs always fall in these mock drafts but Haskins is miles better than Lock. Murray probably is too. Heck, I'd take Grier over Lock. 

Bengals are grumpy that Devin White went so high, were hoping he'd still be on the board at 11.

12 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Thanks.  We sent the player, we wanted to get paid.  The NFL really should release the official draft order right after the previous season ends.

Yeah I always hate that those comp picks are hidden in secret until the combine. How dumb is that? 

13 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

It's shocking that Drew Lock was the first QB off the board. QBs always fall in these mock drafts but Haskins is miles better than Lock. Murray probably is too. Heck, I'd take Grier over Lock. 

Bengals are grumpy that Devin White went so high, were hoping he'd still be on the board at 11.

Devin White is the Drew Lock of LBers.

1 minute ago, sparky151 said:

You think White is overrated?

He has great tape and great measurables. Lock....doesn't.

I think they're the same, in that both of them have huge upside if they can put it all together and live up to the "tools".  But it's a gamble.  They've both got some real shortcomings too.

I mean heck, Haskins has some real concerns too...but i ain't gonna look a gift horse in the mouth.

Archived