2019 Raider Depth Chart Thread

Humble_Beast

4 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

This isnt John Madden football. Players and coaches dont give up on seasons if one player gets hurt. Teams and coaches are all essentially on 1 year contract

My point was with the coaches not the players.  Gruden was the point of the statement and him and Mayock are not on 1 year contracts.  The players would still play hard unless Gruden losses the locker room.  If Carr goes down before the season we would not win more than 5 games.  Even with Carr we might not win many games depending on how well he plays and how fast the team can come together.  Another year with many moving parts.

Welcome Ryan Grant, hopefully he has a bounce back year in 2019. Sounds like an ideal slot, with smooth route running and sure hands.. maybe lack long speed but we actually have burners at the other wideout spots.. I think Grant more talented than JJ or anyone we have on the depth chart besides the obvious starters

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

call me greedy but I want to add a Guard, DE, DB in free agency before the draft... maybe I'm getting greedy lol

Pick 24 or 27 all good players on D are gone and BPA is oline...Who do you pick?

JAWAAN TAYLOR - FLORIDA, CODY FORD - OKLAHOMA, GREG LITTLE - MISSISSIPPI

Are you trying them a G first or comp at T?

I like Little but with what we've already got on the team I'd probably go Ford. Leave Miller at LT and Jackson LG. Ford is RG with Brown and Hudson next to him. 

On 4/4/2019 at 2:38 AM, G said:

Pick 24 or 27 all good players on D are gone and BPA is oline...Who do you pick?

JAWAAN TAYLOR - FLORIDA, CODY FORD - OKLAHOMA, GREG LITTLE - MISSISSIPPI

Are you trying them a G first or comp at T?

I like Little but with what we've already got on the team I'd probably go Ford. Leave Miller at LT and Jackson LG. Ford is RG with Brown and Hudson next to him. 

Jawaan Taylor is going to be the first OT off the board.