The Simpsoooonnsss...Mafia. N3 Friday 7PM CT

KOTN-93

On 3/16/2019 at 1:11 AM, KOTN-93 said:

Can Bart and Crew stop Burns from leveling the playground? Or Will the plan succeed leaving no playground, Skinner in Florida with mother in a home and Quimby being Quimby. Play and Find out!

@TheKillerNacho are you even paying attention, I was hoping for someone to actually try and jumping on my post about this, but you just posted a clueless post on it......

couldnt even read the first post lol

On 3/18/2019 at 9:35 PM, bcb1213 said:

Speaking of people who won't do anything 

Mission 

On 3/18/2019 at 9:37 PM, Counselor said:

Mission 

I’m going to roll with my boy BCB until I see some more. Since I tried so hard to defend him in the V for Virginity Game

On 3/19/2019 at 4:55 PM, TedLavie said:

In before Mission is modkilled

On 3/20/2019 at 12:37 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

And yet, yall were adamant about not no lynching n1 in a 10-player open roles game.

Just because he's a lurker doesn't mean he can't roll an important town PR. Lynching him is no more or less risky than anyone else. But yeah, I sort of agree with the principle of getting rid of unreadables. He'll probably show up and make 3 messages before the deadline anyway.

mission

14 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Ok I just realized Matts isnt even in the game lol.

mission

8 hours ago, KOTN-93 said:

Squire 5- Dome, Pickle, Orca, BDP, Counselor

Mission 3- bcb, Ted, Nacho

Counselor 2- VMD, Squire

Nacho 1- Gopher

Dome 1- TyTy 

3 hours ago, BringinDaPain said:

Mission

@gopherwrestler all the mission votes and final vote tally from D1. 

Leaning towards BDP now. 

13 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

If you have time look up the people that voted mission on D1. Even just a vote. I feel it’s important right now. 

Typically if he is civ, people that try to get him lynched D1 there is a fair chance they are scum.

This is like 100% false.

Yes, I finally got down to this post to read it.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

This is like 100% false.

To add to this, it is fairly poor scum play to hard push on someone that you know to be town and then kill them the next night. Least of all someone who you know that at least some in the town wanted dead. Being wrong in an early play of the game isn't a scumtell, its virtually always null.

5 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

This is like 100% false.

I was not talking about you. I was talking about mission. He is a guy that doesn’t typically even play.... veterans typically have some weird Fetish to push his Lynch when they are scum

3 minutes ago, BringinDaPain said:

Not trying to back track, yes I was wrong about Pickle. But we did loose another town in Lisa.

Ah yes, typical revert the attention elsewhere move

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

You had only one investigation and you blew it in the first night???

Are you stupidly impulsive or lying?

Blew it? Yeah he’s still a little raw, but guess what, he just hit a home run, what have you done? You know how to play the game, yet D1 you’re biggest push is for an inactive player knowing that gives the least amount of information. 

Archived