Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

9 minutes ago, Forge said:

You guys are better at this than I am, and I've been searching using the search function, but I haven't been able to find it, but I could have sworn I read it somewhere. Did Rags call you a child at some point? A Naive child or innocent child or something like that? 

It was nacho, and yes he did

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

It was nacho, and yes he did

It was Rags, I found it. It wasn't exactly what I was thinking of, but- 

On 3/27/2019 at 11:53 AM, Ragnarok said:

Your childlike innocence is so cute.

9 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i dont believe you that its going to fail.

a 3rd party who survives 1 lynch is more likely than a town surviving a lynch imo

You know that to be false. Someone that survives the lynch is more liken to the gov role.

But I clearly won't be an other as they are vanilla after conversions. 

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

NVM, found it...hmmm....

@Malfatron, a lot of people seem to know who you are. Have you claimed / soft claimed and I missed it? 

Some of us were given his role. The fact that nacho knew malf was cleared civ from the beginning only makes me believe more likely that he was converted.

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Nacho literally did it day 1. I've been questioning why an other was given malfs role.

you are assuming only town has info? 

interesting take.

also, i clearly have no night killing moves, so nacho couldnt convert me

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You know that to be false. Someone that survives the lynch is more liken to the gov role.

But I clearly won't be an other as they are vanilla after conversions. 

i mean the big bad other. the weed dealer. although, you could be lying. or maybe you are telling the truth. 

however, i think you are lying. whenever i am the gov role, i dont let people know ahead of time that i can pardon myself. i think you are doing it either to avoid a lynch entirely (waste of a lynch/no info), or so people dont freak out when you come back alive. letting them know in advance will soften the blow 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Interesting. 

Ted. 

yeah its either ted or matts.

maybe matts used to be the gov role, but is now converted and lost that ability.

he is free now to front like he has it though because its a power that he can be sure other town doesnt have. matts is claiming this to appear town, i am 100 percent convinced of it 

but i dont think hes the OG weed dealer because of that

ted

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

yeah its either ted or matts.

maybe matts used to be the gov role, but is now converted and lost that ability.

he is free now to front like he has it though

ted

don't ******* listen to him.

Go back.  He liked my post of me calling you a wolf before I joined.  Then voted for you.

He did not know before that.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

you are assuming only town has info? 

interesting take.

also, i clearly have no night killing moves, so nacho couldnt convert me

i mean the big bad other. the weed dealer. although, you could be lying. or maybe you are telling the truth. 

however, i think you are lying. whenever i am the gov role, i dont let people know ahead of time that i can pardon myself. i think you are doing it either to avoid a lynch entirely (waste of a lynch/no info), or so people dont freak out when you come back alive. letting them know in advance will soften the blow 

So you think there is a role that converts and survives lynches?

Did you see nachos role? Why would one have limitations in the other one be super powerful?

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

So you think there is a role that converts and survives lynches?

Did you see nachos role? Why would one have limitations in the other one be super powerful?

(He's saying you're lying.)

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Claiming your ability, which is to survive a lynch, but refusing to character claim.

Super pro-Town stance.

yeah matts is obviously scum, most likely the convert who used to have a gove power 

we have to decide whether going for a lock convert is the right idea, or shoot for the weed dealer

Archived