Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

heres another thing that frustrates me

forge posted in thread the exact details of what happens when someone declines the weed dealer.

based on what already had been posted in thread, swag basically said the same thing happened to him. which means theres a chance that swag is trying to build off of forges lolclear and link the two together (ie forge isnt brown, so swag isnt brown either)

forge could easily be telling the truth, but swag lying 

Y'all are absolutely terrified of me, huh?

9 hours ago, TedLavie said:

Can someone explain me why VMD is not getting looked at more? Do people forgot he exists or did I miss a claim somewhere?

I've crunched the numbers, there's 65% chance of VMD being the weed dealer. 30% chance of them being Squire. 5% on the rest (Sanchez/Matts/Forge/Rags).

@Malfatron tell me why I'm wrong

2 hours ago, TedLavie said:

I've crunched the numbers, there's 65% chance of VMD being the weed dealer. 30% chance of them being Squire. 5% on the rest (Sanchez/Matts/Forge/Rags).

@Malfatron tell me why I'm wrong

What's the basis of this? Claimed roles? Or is this just random funniness?

7 hours ago, Forge said:

What if he only gets odd night converts? We know 1 and 5 for fact. We then know 3 or 4. Converting every night seems to be a bit OP if you don't find him early. So either his win condition is ridiculous (convert like 10), I don't think it makes sense. Especially when there is a built in decline mechanism for some roles.

In my head, I'm clearing Matt as the weed dealer

Weed dealer likely has a limited pool of roles that will accept the deal and be converted.  My thought would be roles that imply some wavering in their description.  City cop was racist, not trustable (or something close to that ).

Nacho could only convert roles with killing ability.   Those that have been revealed with that ability also had something else in common

7 hours ago, Forge said:

Could be. I have no idea what it could be. But it's not dangerous yet. At most, there are two. We still far out number them. That's why it's important to catch the dealer ASAP, and I think lynching you for this is a mistake if that's the goal

There could be 4, could only be 1.

7 hours ago, Forge said:

Also, I have to say this just because, if swag is lying and piggy backing off my post, and actually was converted, it would make sense that he would push hard for Matt over the real possible weed dealer in Sanchez. Swag has lobbied for Ted, against Matt, for this role. Had he lobbied for Sanchez? I'm on my phone. Too difficult to check

Let's test this out and see what happens

Sanchez

51 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

What's the basis of this? Claimed roles? Or is this just random funniness?

A mixture of everything 

I don't want to out too many people but given posts made in thread, I've linked roles to people. I'm only blind on squire and VMD and one of them is weed dealer.

I read squire as more townie than VMD. So VMD

Archived