Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

1 hour ago, TedLavie said:

A mixture of everything 

I don't want to out too many people but given posts made in thread, I've linked roles to people. I'm only blind on squire and VMD and one of them is weed dealer.

I read squire as more townie than VMD. So VMD

lol. i dont believe you, especially on squire

also, how could you possibly link sanchezs role to him

so i have a theory on why certain people got certain info and why certain people didnt.

i think the mother and all of the people that she had sex with (father candidates) got certain info. people who didnt know werent in the running for father. clearly, something will happen if the mother and father find each other (guessing they join a chatty together or something). 

would explain why none of the mafia got that info(i could tell by all their posts they didnt know)

would explain why an other who is by himself got the info.

i think swag got the info late by accident.

sanchez and forge didnt get the info. i think thats because they were heavily involved in other team factions

thus, one is weed dealer and one is red (imo)

of the two, sanchez is most likely weed dealer

sanchez

Just now, Malfatron said:

so i have a theory on why certain people got certain info and why certain people didnt.

i think the mother and all of the people that she had sex with (father candidates) got certain info. people who didnt know werent in the running for father. clearly, something will happen if the mother and father find each other (guessing they join a chatty together or something). 

would explain why none of the mafia got that info(i could tell by all their posts they didnt know)

would explain why an other who is by himself got the info

i think swag got the info late by accident.

sanchez and forge didnt get the info.

thus, one is weed dealer and one is red (imo)

of the two, sanchez is most likely weed dealer

sanchez

I agree with this concept.    Do you have a listing of players that you feel knew the "info"?   I have not kept close track, and 300+ pages is a lot to sift through

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I agree with this concept.    Do you have a listing of players that you feel knew the "info"?   I have not kept close track, and 300+ pages is a lot to sift through

yeah, i have been paying close attention since the start of the game

dont/didnt know:

orca

dome

xmad

forge

sanchez

the rest indicated that they did

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

yeah, i have been paying close attention since the start of the game

dont/didnt know:

orca

dome

xmad

forge

sanchez

the rest indicated that they did

Can you help me with what Ted referenced?

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Can you help me with what Ted referenced?

I'm glad I was more subtle about than others haha.

D1, Nacho and Counselor told everyone who voted Malf early got heat from Swag. I defended them without elaborating it. I became less and less subtle about it on D2/D3, when Nacho began to out Malf role much more.

I think matts, touch, Counselor, Nacho and I at least knew about it

Just now, TedLavie said:

I'm glad I was more subtle about than others haha.

D1, Nacho and Counselor told everyone who voted Malf early got heat from Swag. I defended them without elaborating it. I became less and less subtle about it on D2/D3, when Nacho began to out Malf role much more.

I think matts, touch, Counselor, Nacho and I at least knew about it

yeah, but so did rag, dingo, whicker/vmd (although whicker did a clear gambit early by saying a different person was that role. clever.)

35 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

lol. i dont believe you, especially on squire

also, how could you possibly link sanchezs role to him

I don't want to elaborate cause this is not my place to out people who haven't claimed. But there's a post in the 350 pages that makes me think if Sanchez was the weed dealer, we would know it already. I guessed his role by deduction then, but I could be wrong (same with Forge). 

Archived