Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

It will clear me from drug dealer, and get rid of a  potential converted.

I just don't know if swag and/or gopher would go through with it.

So...if you are not the dealer, swag is not the dealer.  Mafia gets a hit tonight.  That drops 3 from today, so we start tomorrow with 10 and still need to find the dealer and final mafia along with whatever bcb is.  Dealer also gets another shot at converting, which could be a trade out of swag for the next convert.  

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

So...if you are not the dealer, swag is not the dealer.  Mafia gets a hit tonight.  That drops 3 from today, so we start tomorrow with 10 and still need to find the dealer and final mafia along with whatever bcb is.  Dealer also gets another shot at converting, which could be a trade out of swag for the next convert.  

His thing is that he can survive the lynch

14 minutes ago, squire12 said:

You do realize I won't die tonight right? That's the whole point of pushing my Lynch. I would just get cleared.

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

@VikeManDan

Do you have any thoughts you can share with us on players remaining?  Scum reads beyond where your vote is currently.

Matts is one big glass of WIFOM. I for one am currently inclined to believe his jock claim. Knowing what we know that both Forge and swag say they declined the weed, I think a Jock would also be a character that could decline the weed.

Bcb is an interesting one. Some think lawyer (unopposed) but I'm leaning towards spy given that that role description states there are a few he doesn't like. Thing I get hung up on is how OP that role would be for town. Lawyer with that role language almost has to be mafia "protecting his clients"? 

Swag could've easily been converted after his revival.

I'd have to re-read these last few pages to get a better understanding on where I sit with Forge. To his credit I think he's caught on pretty quick to the game, so props to him.

Ted I have no idea on, big wild-card for me.

5 hours ago, TedLavie said:

I'm glad I was more subtle about than others haha.

D1, Nacho and Counselor told everyone who voted Malf early got heat from Swag. I defended them without elaborating it. I became less and less subtle about it on D2/D3, when Nacho began to out Malf role much more.

I think matts, touch, Counselor, Nacho and I at least knew about it

10 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

now im thinking that ted might not have known about you know what

and is retroactively saying he did

the fact that he might be covering it up, whereas sanchez/forge were more up front about it make me more suspicious of ted

@Malfatron

This is Ted's basis for "knowing"

Archived