Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I think Rags is the Vig searching for the last brown. 

I just realized that others have been on this for a while going back and reading through some of this information. Damn, I'm slow. 

Dingo has also claimed him as the vig. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Evil Genius mechanic.

He's in the Mafia faction, but has a different alignment and goal of outliving everyone.

If you're just trying to figure out what fits, there are a lot of obscure possibilities that gopher could have emulated.

So there's another faction out there? 

On 3/30/2019 at 9:42 PM, SwAg said:

I think you’re right, Malfatron.

I think it’s Sanchez or matts, 100%.  

And I’d almost go toward the former because Touch suddenly dropped the Sanchez angle after he was pushing him, and I don’t see any intervening circumstances to support that change.  Add in the “slip” today, in conjunction with the majority of people who were not aware of the information, I think he started non-Town.

I’m going to pull the quotes and whatnot for all this, but that’s my impression right now.

Sounds like I was converted. kappa.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Evil Genius mechanic.

He's in the Mafia faction, but has a different alignment and goal of outliving everyone.

If you're just trying to figure out what fits, there are a lot of obscure possibilities that gopher could have emulated.

There can't be a mafia. They aren't making hits.

Either that or the vig isn't making hits. 

Otherwise we would have nights with multiple hits.

9 hours ago, BringinDaPain said:

If anyone asks me a question please tag me. I am here but also watching the game.

9 hours ago, BringinDaPain said:

Sorry. no drugs here only aspirins.

8 hours ago, BringinDaPain said:

Curious, to why bcb has been quite, as of lately?

7 hours ago, TedLavie said:

@BringinDaPain Forge, Sanchez, Squire, VMD

Out of this group of 4, anyone I shouldn't vote against? A yes/no will be sufficient

7 hours ago, BringinDaPain said:

No, on Forge (newbie)

5 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Why am I getting lynched again?

5 hours ago, SwAg said:

Because it's you or matts based upon Touch's actions and each of your remarks, and matts has at least some evidence to semi-verify a role.  So, short stick, my friend.

4 hours ago, SwAg said:

Matts, you seem desperate to have this lynch go to you instead of Sanchez.

4 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

not going to lie, I would be very very interested in how you get yourself killed tomorrow.

Must be my subconscious, because all I'm trying to do is generate discussion right now. Which I've already told you a couple times.

4 hours ago, SwAg said:

It’s pretty curious that your first interest in generating discussion the entire game comes when it is a lynch between you and another person.  The other person has more votes.  And you keep trying to detract from the theories keeping you alive.

Seems like Sanchez is the Dealer.  You were recruited and maintained a bulletproof.  You survive, then I modkill myself while getting a lolclear.  

Feel free to discuss that.

4 hours ago, Malfatron said:

matts, it feels like you are playing dumb for much of this conversation.

are you trying to get lynched instead of sanchez?

4 hours ago, SwAg said:

What an astute observation.  Wish I thought of that!

hey, i didnt see your post 1 minute before lol

4 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

matts has been desperate to get lynch for a while. seems like a good strategy to avoid being lynched

yeah, matts is good at the wifom

hes scum for sure, but the question is...is he the main scum?

4 hours ago, BringinDaPain said:

This is my thinking too.

3 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

should I claim?

I think there are only 3 people playing so it probably wouldn't matter.

2 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

swag, I was hoping lol

but the point was you guys had nothing on me (that was because of something I did, and really nothing tbh). just the game mechanics made it a simple process of elimination.

2 hours ago, BringinDaPain said:

So you claiming Weed Dealer?

2 hours ago, Counselor said:

I think Swag and BDP are mafia

Dude, I saved his life as the Town Doc he came back Vanilla. He may be something different now though. Remember he was the one that was offered the weed not me.

2 hours ago, SwAg said:

He said Mafia.  Your mind jumped to Drug Dealer pretty quick, which is somewhat curious because I definitely shifted away from matts to Sanchez, while you sided with Sanchez all day.

The only unknown roles at at this point are VMD, Ted (maybe I’m misreading a soft?), and Forge.  There is at least one Brown because no one else brought up a failed recruitment.

I have not sided with anyone.

14 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

otherwise, it still feels wrong that a town could be given the complete mafia list because there are no consequences or risk to just giving it up.

that piece still feels broken to me if bcb is town

What's that role where you give/get multiple names with 1 mafia in it? Dreamer I think?

Possible?

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Evil Genius mechanic.

yeah, i thought of this as well, but couldnt find the role on mafiascum.

you would think bcb would have paced himself a little on this if he had that role though

29 minutes ago, SwAg said:

oh wow.

just realized something.

29 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I’m an idiot.

Swag is town, maybe brown but he knows what he is.

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

I just realized that others have been on this for a while going back and reading through some of this information. Damn, I'm slow. 

Dingo has also claimed him as the vig. 

I've claimed Rags as the vig as either the Hunter (Though to be fair the description of that role is a lot more learning to tracker) 

or the protector but that role seems like a protect role more than anything, with a potential convert aspect in the OP. 

I was probably wrong about there being a vig/rags being the vig. 

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

There can't be a mafia. They aren't making hits.

Either that or the vig isn't making hits. 

Otherwise we would have nights with multiple hits.

We have dead people on multiple nights and a vig wouldn't have more than 1 hit on town's side, would be too easy to screw up the cult mechanic. They also wouldn't have it on back to back if they did have multiple kills. 

There's 1 mafia left IMO.

Just now, DingoLadd said:

I've claimed Rags as the vig as either the Hunter (Though to be fair the description of that role is a lot more learning to tracker) 

or the protector but that role seems like a protect role more than anything, with a potential convert aspect in the OP. 

I was probably wrong about there being a vig/rags being the vig. 

I am annoyed that you say this in a manner that doesn't reasonably allow me to counter you lol. 

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

@bcb1213 is this true? Why did you say you were to cause chaos? It sounds like you were there to kill of mafia. 

Pretty sure he claimed all three N1, that's why I brought it up in my defense. 

Archived