Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

2 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Why would the Vig hit a detective though?

And BDP isn't the vig, he's the doctor

In Matts' scenario, I think he's clearing BDP from being brown and saying that whoever is the vig is the last brown. 

3 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Probably because they didn’t believe the person who claimed insane x-shot investigator.

Plus, the timeline for the Vig to be Brown doesn’t add up.  

Touch pushed Sanchez unsolicited by anyone, and while we were all talking about other people.  It doesn’t make sense for Touch to do that if he was recruited at that point.  This is why I am confident Touch was recruited on N4.

So, the mystery recruit is N3.  And there is no way a recruiter Vig hits the person that the recruiter is also targeting.

1 hour ago, TedLavie said:

About BDP:

1. Early d2 revives Swag. He also said something like "almost missed my CPR by answering to you" to someone (will find that post later). Eluding there's a time limit for his revival and that He almost missed it. He posts I think 3 hours after Swag death.

2. Early d4 doesn't revive PR. Claims that he missed the time limit for it. Which I believed at that point as he posted in thread more than 3 hours after Pickle dies, which was coherent with point 1.

3. Early d6, posts 1h after squire is dead. No time limit issue here. Yet squire is not revived.

Are you going somewhere with this?

On 3/27/2019 at 3:22 PM, theuntouchable said:

This was right in the thick of when orca started gaining votes. 

Sanchez

best case scenario - I’m right and he’s scum 

worst case scenario - I’m wrong and he’s most likely useless anyway

I know, I think Rags is vig.

And he could have hit him with the idea that he was possibly:

1. Insane cop

2. Cult

1 hour ago, Forge said:

In Matts' scenario, I think he's clearing BDP from being brown and saying that whoever is the vig is the last brown. 

Not clearing, but just throwing out more ideas we can work with.

30 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Wow, UNT was correct on both the right and wrong. Sanchez was scum and useless both. Should note though, UNT bandwagons against the person who turns him all the time. 

2 hours ago, TedLavie said:

@DingoLadd if you still have one of those massive roleblocks (don't tell us if that's the case) you should probably use them tonight. More time for Counselor to get an invest

lol. 

2 hours ago, Forge said:

This is the one I can't get my head around fully. I'd have to go back and look over posts, but I don't see any reason for a vig to hit touch at the time - it was his death, after all, that made us realize that there was a brown faction and that the weed dealer was recruiting. He would have had to have had a dynamite read, or information that we aren't privy to, to make that call. 

So there are other possibilities - no kill on n4 after dome was lynched, but then a n5 kill. There may be something to the "write up" idea that swag had about matts in that he was "mod killed" that one night for posting late, but Gopher than flipped him as though he had been lynched, which made him mafia. I could see Gopher doing that, particularly if Dome was in fact the last scum at the time. Would be a bit of a compromise while still keeping the integrity of the game, and making it more interesting since the other scum could possibly be gone. 

So why would mafia miss a hit on N4, unless their hit was unsuccessful? Was anyone hit N4 or claimed to be hit? (

There is still a mafia person out there, it's between you and matts IMO. 

Any chance that note is a conversion note?

Unlikely given mafia came up just red. If BDP was red we would've had a kill every night and 3 factions with conversion mechanics seems way too chaotic. 

9 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

lol. 

So why would mafia miss a hit on N4, unless their hit was unsuccessful? Was anyone hit N4 or claimed to be hit? (

There is still a mafia person out there, it's between you and matts IMO. 

Unlikely given mafia came up just red. If BDP was red we would've had a kill every night and 3 factions with conversion mechanics seems way too chaotic. 

There's not another mafia unless my reads were wrong 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Any idea if you would be able to read if matts flipped?

Your point about him being in the write up bugs me. Yes, perhaps it was just because the second time there were multiple individuals and Gopher decided not to put it in there, but perhaps it was done intentionally. 

Matt's first "persona" is effectively mod killed, mod kill triggers change to mafia or SK. That was N4, when dome was lynched, right? Can't remember.  Killings then start again

If no vig will claim they are hitting, then that means the mafia is making hits. In that case, the single most likely mafia is BCB. Even if you guys believe its me, which it isnt, why dont we go with. Lynch BCB!

The counter argument would be "But Matts, maybe the vig doesnt want to claim". Ok, fine:

Lynch BCB

Vig hit Matts

Poke your holes in this thought process @Malfatron

Archived