Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

Except, it wasn't wrong.

You never even explained why it was wrong.

You literally immediately starting having a good cry about literally everything related to the game instead of offering a counterargument.

You actually think you played well, don't you?

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

were you turned to vanilla when you are converted?

or did your doc role have only 1 revivial in total?

Guess we can’t assume they turned nilla like the write up suggested for Nacho? Don’t recall Sanchez write including anything like that. 

All the more reason to lynch. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Except, it wasn't wrong.

You literally immediately starting having a good cry about literally everything related to the game instead of offering a counterargument.

swag, let some other people have some fun too, jeez

Just now, BringinDaPain said:

I can still help Town win the game. By killing bcb which should be the last mafia.

So...we lynch someone today, you kill bcb for us, then we lynch you tomorrow?  That's the idea here?

No one explained why it was wrong.  Do you know why no one explained why I was wrong?  Because what I said was absolutely reasonable and an apt characterization of the game.

I promise everyone is not just rubber stamping **** I say.

Just now, SwAg said:

Except, it wasn't wrong.

Nope. I didnt read much at all of the first ~4 nights. So I couldnt have a good game. And I did explain away all your "evidence" 

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

It didn't exist.  That makes it untrue.  That's how things work.

The fact that Ragnarok turned out to have a kill does not make what he said true.

Since you didn't explain it, I will ask again, just to reinforce that you make no sense:  Nacho claimed he had a list of roles that kill.  He claimed Ragnarok tried to kill him.  How do you get from sentence one to sentence two?

˙ǝʇɐɹnɔɔɐ ǝɹoɔ s,ʇᴉ ʇɐ ǝq sʎɐʍlɐ llᴉʍ ʇᴉ 'ƃuᴉɥʇǝɯos ʇɐ ʞool noʎ ʍoɥ ɹǝʇʇɐɯ ʇ,usǝop ʇI

˙ǝʇɐɹnɔɔɐ sɐʍ puǝ ǝɥʇ uᴉ ʇnq uoᴉʇdǝɔǝp ɐ uǝǝq ǝʌɐɥ ʎɐɯ uoᴉʇɐɯɹoɟuᴉ ǝɥʇ suɐǝɯ ʇᴉ 'looɥɔs ǝlppᴉɯ ǝʇɐnpɐɹƃ ʇ,upᴉp oɥʍ ǝsoɥʇ ɹoℲ

¿sᴉɥʇ pᴉp oɥM ˙ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpᴉsdn uᴉ ǝdʎʇ oʇ ǝʌɐɥ I ƃuᴉʎɐs WԀ ɐ ʇoƃ I osl∀

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Nope. I didnt read much at all of the first ~4 nights. So I couldnt have a good game. And I did explain away all your "evidence" 

No, you didn't.  You literally whined about X, Y, and Z every time we got in an "argument."  I can go back and pull all the examples if it means dispelling you of any illusion you offered any form of counterargument.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

No one explained why it was wrong.  Do you know why no one explained why I was wrong?  Because what I said was absolutely reasonable and an apt characterization of the game.

I promise everyone is not just rubber stamping **** I say.

when you **** on everyone who plays the game, calling people clueless and the like, it decreases the fun factor

it should be a joyous occasion, how good we are doing. much of town played a big part

we all know you are a great player, swag. you dont have to try to remind us in every post

1 minute ago, DingoLadd said:

˙ǝʇɐɹnɔɔɐ ǝɹoɔ s,ʇᴉ ʇɐ ǝq sʎɐʍlɐ llᴉʍ ʇᴉ 'ƃuᴉɥʇǝɯos ʇɐ ʞool noʎ ʍoɥ ɹǝʇʇɐɯ ʇ,usǝop ʇI

˙ǝʇɐɹnɔɔɐ sɐʍ puǝ ǝɥʇ uᴉ ʇnq uoᴉʇdǝɔǝp ɐ uǝǝq ǝʌɐɥ ʎɐɯ uoᴉʇɐɯɹoɟuᴉ ǝɥʇ suɐǝɯ ʇᴉ 'looɥɔs ǝlppᴉɯ ǝʇɐnpɐɹƃ ʇ,upᴉp oɥʍ ǝsoɥʇ ɹoℲ

Is this some sort of sick joke?!

just now? really?

That's not how any of this works.

Archived