Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

2 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

You know I'll roleblock Matts if VMD is lynched. Or roleblock VMD if Matts is lynched. Whatever

Why would you roleblock me? I could still just hit BDP tonight so that we can finish this damn game. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Why would you roleblock me? I could still just hit BDP tonight so that we can finish this damn game. 

Because he probably thinks you’re going to murder me in coldblood, and let Malfatron win.  

And that latter portion is completely unacceptable.

Just now, SwAg said:

Because he probably thinks you’re going to murder me in coldblood, and let Malfatron win.  

And that latter portion is completely unacceptable.

I like beating Malf just as much as anyone in the world. So I have a vested interest now. 

Just now, TedLavie said:

No I don't. What did I ask?

I’m paraphrasing: You asked how he was doing in relation to the role.  He said he thought he was insane, and you asked why.

You started that dialogue unsolicited from what I recall.  Were you expecting something?

Just now, SwAg said:

I’m paraphrasing: You asked how he was doing in relation to the role.  He said he thought he was insane, and you asked why.

You started that dialogue unsolicited from what I recall.  Were you expecting something?

Oh yes.

I had my eye on BDP. Same thinking process that I had all game. I figured with us knowing mafia D1 there was a super strong counter mechanics on scum side. BDP being mafia and possibly converting you was a possibility that I was exploring. That's why I wanted to know more about touch invests.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Forge, were you informed of any protection you received throughout the game?

No, I was not informed. But in fairness, I was not informed that I was roleblocked on N6 either if Ted's claim is true.

I think it's VMD

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Protect me and let me know who we should invest

Honestly I think we should lynch VMD/me (the one who turns out to be not bouncer is the mother) and invest Forge. Both VMD and I are claiming to have visited Forge. I think were both telling the truth but I think VMD tried to convert him. Let's find out

1 minute ago, Forge said:

No, I was not informed. But in fairness, I was not informed that I was roleblocked on N6 either if Ted's claim is true.

I think it's VMD

Did you do something on N6 that you’d like to share with the class as we careen dangerously toward LyLo?

lylo —> lynch correctly or lose

Archived