Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I don't think this is going to have the effect you're going for.

Why hide it? I'm not looking for an effect. That's why I asked Matt if he had locked it in. I want him to. Dingo actually had my ability right in his post believe it or not. Lock it in. I couldn't win this game and I may have actually just been holding it up. 

Just now, Forge said:

Why hide it? I'm not looking for an effect. That's why I asked Matt if he had locked it in. I want him to. Dingo actually had my ability right in his post believe it or not. Lock it in. I couldn't win this game and I may have actually just been holding it up. 

You didnt read my response did you?

15 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:
30 minutes ago, Forge said:

@Matts4313

have you locked in the hit on me, yet? 

No. I do know its you. And I figured out the play you all are going for. The best case scenario is a 2-1-1  scenario. 

I am as close to 100% to Forge being father as a person can be. But I also have a really, really, really strong inclination that I cant kill him tonight. 

So - I can target someone else we think is the father (maybe @DingoLadd?). I can hold on to the hit and do nothing. 

Or I can do the one thing I think would make us all happy. I can kill Swag.

Note => I have no intention of winning. But Killing Swag and Malfs clan would be good enough for me. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

You didnt read my response did you?

I did. I know what you said. But I couldn't win. If the father doesn't need to be killed, i may have actually just been holding up the game, you know? 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

You assume that I went for Nacho? Interesting.

Would you mind explaining it to me?

I was about 80% sure there was still an orange out there. Host announced when the weed dealers were dead. Not the salesmen. 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

@DingoLadd  => ?

Archived