Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Read my other post. If thats a no go then I say we send our rookie vs your rookie in a winner takes all coin flip. 

The only way it's winner take all is if it's you and me in the coinflip today.

In all seriousness, swag you have played well this game but you have gotten stuck on some reads but that doesn't matter anymore.

@Ragnarok @Forge

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I can't even tell if this is serious.

I'm town.

So it's deadlocked at 3-3. 

IS this true? PLEASE SAY YES

Nope but just know I am open to the chaos option.

Well, these are the options I would likely agree to:

1.  Matts and I in the coinflip today.

2.  Lynch matts with Ragnarok to allow him to get revenge on matts for singlehandedly destroying his faction.

3.  Lynch Ragnarok, matts kills me, coinflip for the game between whichever faction and Town.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Honestly, I think it would be cool to have the game come down to a Counselor/Forge coinflip on the final day, but I don't know that I trust scum to follow through with that.

I say we do it right now. Team civ vs team scum. Our rep is our rookie. Your rep is your rookie. Winners teams rookie also gets MVP.

I say we do it right now. Team civ vs team scum. Our rep is our rookie. Your rep is your rookie. Winners teams rookie also gets MVP.

Yeah, I'm not stupid.

Even if we win, you kill me anyway, and then get two bites at the apple with another coinflip tomorrow.

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Well, these are the options I would likely agree to:

1.  Matts and I in the coinflip today.

2.  Lynch matts with Ragnarok to allow him to get revenge on matts for singlehandedly destroying his faction.

3.  Lynch Ragnarok, matts kills me, coinflip for the game between whichever faction and Town.

Nah, I'd rather side with Matts over town.

Archived