Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I’m sorry for not retroactively reading three years of Mafia games, and instead restrained that inquiry to since I arrived, like a ******* normal person.

So, you have nothing over the past...4 years even?

Just now, Ragnarok said:

So, you have nothing over the past...4 years even?

You mean the 4 years when the extent of our contact was: “hi, how’s school”?

You seem desperate to frame this based upon flawed circumstance to perpetuate a preferred narrative.

Just now, SwAg said:

You mean the 4 years when the extent of our contact was: “hi, how’s school”?

You seem desperate to frame this based upon flawed circumstance to perpetuate a preferred narrative.

Or I am simply showing that any allegations that may or may not be true occurred years ago and are not applicable to the current situation.  

Unless you are going to contend that if your allegations are true, I am the same person I was 8 years ago.  

@gopherwrestler

Don't post PMs. No exceptions. Think of it as plagiarism, even if you slightly alter my words, it's still against the rules. If you aren't sure, PM me. 

No exceptions, dude.  I believe Ragnarok has a double no-no now.  Surely we cannot tolerate his flippant view of the rules.

Except neither of those are PMs from the football's future forum.  They are directly posted from a discord channel gopher and I share to discuss BDL matters as he is my co-owner.  Not to mention, he told me to pass this info along both times.  

Nice try though.  

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Except neither of those are PMs from the football's future forum.  They are directly posted from a discord channel gopher and I share to discuss BDL matters as he is my co-owner.  Not to mention, he told me to pass this info along both times.  

Nice try though.  

Sorry bro, you are dead.

Archived