NFL News & General Info Thread

Kiltman

Apparently Shady was in Florida at the time of the attack, seems like they'll move toward accusing him of hiring someone to do it. I just don't get why Shady, a multi-millionaire, would hire someone to go forcefully rob jewelry from an ex.

1 minute ago, Phire said:

Apparently Shady was in Florida at the time of the attack, seems like they'll move toward accusing him of hiring someone to do it. I just don't get why Shady, a multi-millionaire, would hire someone to go forcefully rob jewelry from an ex.

I'm not accusing him of anything but this is the same Multi-millionaire who left a .20 tip! Potentually 6 figures plus worth of jewelry, shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttt! He might be just that stupid. Hope not.

8 minutes ago, Phire said:

Allegedly he also hired them to "beat up her dog."

6 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

I'm not accusing him of anything but this is the same Multi-millionaire who left a .20 tip! Potentually 6 figures plus worth of jewelry, shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttt! He might be just that stupid. Hope not.

He could be that dumb. Who knows. Just seems unfathomable but people have done dumber things.

More like the dog was probably defending it's owner and got monkey stomped. 

All I know is that if this "isn't true", he needs to sue the breaks off this woman to the point of making her dead a$$ broke for defamation of character.

13 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Presumably he left the low tip because of bad service? That's what he said at the time.

2 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

More like the dog was probably defending it's owner and got monkey stomped. 

All I know is that if this "isn't true", he needs to sue the breaks off this woman to the point of making her dead a$$ broke for defamation of character.

People can say this doesn't happen but apparently that's exactly what happened a few months ago to Reuben Foster. 

His girlfriend, who was arrested years earlier for falsely accusing her boyfriend at the time of domestic violence, admitted that she accused Foster of domestic violence to extort money out of him and to ruin his career. She even admitted he never hit her.

Yet, he had multiple felony charges on him due to that.

I'm not saying Shady didn't do it, but there are a lot of people jumping to conclusions. I just feel like people are too quick to want to ruin peoples' lives.

39 minutes ago, Phire said:

I'm not saying Shady didn't do it, but there are a lot of people jumping to conclusions. I just feel like people are too quick to want to ruin peoples' lives

I agree. To be honest there should be criminal reprecussions (go to jail type) to those who file false claims to extort money. There's really very little to deter people from attempting it. Guess we'll see who is who.

I didn't go in depth on the reading of the Shady stuff but money makes people do dumb things. 

I read the jewelry was loaned to him by a jeweler so he had to get it back or pay for it. If this guy who did it was asking for specific jewelry there's a motive.

I also read that her teenage son had climbed out the window? Seems like her home situation isn't in order. 

Even if Shady was talking about it in a barbershop and some low-life decided to find and rob her he's likely to be held accountable right? 

Nobody in the right mindset would intentionally beat themselves up or take a beating to extort money?  

1 hour ago, nlesthought said:

Even if Shady was talking about it in a barbershop and some low-life decided to find and rob her he's likely to be held accountable right?

You can be charged with soliciting a crime, but in order to do so, you have to have the actual intention of enticing another person to commit the specified crime. 

So if Shady was talking about it in a barbershop and some dude heard about the jewelry and decided to rob the ex, he wouldn't be accountable.

If Shady at the barbershop went up to a known criminal and said he'd split the value 50/50 if he went and robbbed his ex, then yeah, he'd be a solicitor, a co-conspirator, or even an accomplice, depending on how the facts would play out. 

Archived