Who Was The Most Underrated NBA Player This Season?

the lone star

1 hour ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

Griffin, Bojan, and Gallo.

Harrell has been a long-time Zach Lowe crush and gets plenty of praise. Vuc was properly rated in prior years but just massively improved.

I like Plumlee too, although he’s a big BPM guy that that we’ve known about for awhile.

Yeah I think as far as the Nuggets go...Jokic, Plumlee, and Millsap (still!) are probably underrated. I think the national media and fans think Jamal Murray is better than he is right now. Harris and Barton kind of lost the season to injury. Morris is getting a ton of deserved love. 

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I still for the life of me don't understand why CJ McCollum is still so criminally under the radar.

Is he? He's not all-star level in the west and he was their third best player this year. Kind of had a down year by his standards.

I remember some Dame vs CJ debates in here a couple years back and that has comfortably been killed. Should never have been a question really 

I would have said Griffin before he got injured towards the end of the year and his play took a dip, but I have to give it to Bojan Bogdanovic. Dude is basically carrying the undermanned Pacers at this point. If they even win a game against the Celtics in the first round, it'll be because of him.

HM: Joe Ingles. Dude has played in every game and picked up the slack every time another Jazz player has gotten injured this year. They're not sitting on the 5th seed out West without him.

2 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Depends on what you mean by limited. Offensively I'd say he's more confined to a role than limited.

Your team would be pretty bad if McCollum was your first option on offense imho. He's cast pretty well for his abilities. Secondary ballhandler and scorer

Edited by champ11
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, RavensTillIDie said:

I would have said Griffin before he got injured towards the end of the year and his play took a dip, but I have to give it to Bojan Bogdanovic. Dude is basically carrying the undermanned Pacers at this point. If they even win a game against the Celtics in the first round, it'll be because of him.

HM: Joe Ingles. Dude has played in every game and picked up the slack every time another Jazz player has gotten injured this year. They're not sitting on the 5th seed out West without him.

Every hardcore fan of the NBA knows how good Ingles is (once again the Lowe influence)

12 hours ago, Spartacus said:

For the Bucks its got to be Bledsoe. People talk about Middleton (has had a down year), Lopez, Giannis, but Bledsoe quietly had himself a great year. He has really been great on defense as well. 

Yeah, Bledsoe is another good pick. I like Brodgon too.

• 4 weeks later...