Who Was The Most Underrated NBA Player This Season?

the lone star

On 5/14/2019 at 7:07 PM, amac said:

What about John Collins? I didn't even know that was an NBA player until a couple months ago

This would be my answer. I didn't know he was an NBA player until I bought NBA2K and traded for him. I was thinking, "this guy is a beast!" Did some research. Turns out he is most certainly a beast. Shades of Amare Stoudemire with range out to the 3-point line.

20 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

What you think @champ11 ??

Finally got ~some~ that superstar respect in the playoffs. But, for example, Shaq said he's a baby superstar and he needs to do it more than one year......he carried a team in the west to 46 wins last year with significant injuries and a crazy young supporting cast!! He been doing this!! But definitely took a step this year. I think he was easily a top 10 player all year and was a borderline top 10 player last year but he wasn't getting that love.

He's a legitimate superstar and I think he is a borderline top 5 player in the league by some interpretations. Like Jokic > AD if you are judging by who you would rather build a team around. 

However, he undoubtedly got that respect due to his playoff performance and that's what always needed to happen with him playing in a market like Denver. I can't complain too much. It's just great that everyone has seen how incredible he is. I told y'all baby !!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...