Falcons bring back DE Adrian Clayborn on 1-year deal

TheKillerNacho

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001025769/article/falcons-sign-de-adrian-clayborn-to-oneyear-contract

Originally a 1st-round pick by the Buccaneers in 2011, Clayborn spent three years with the Falcons prior to joining New England last season. He had only 2.5 sacks with the Patriots in a reserve role. In his final season in Atlanta, he notched 9.5 sacks (six of which came against Dallas in Week 10).

Clayborn will likely fill a reserve or rotational role with the Falcons, behind their two first round picks currently locking down the starting DE jobs (Vic Beasley and Takk McKinley).

5 hours ago, ///mcompact said:

Are the Cowboys playing the Falcons in 2019? I hope not.  We don't need him dunking on us again.

LOL thats my avatar xD  It's like every sack AC had that game on Dak put all into 1 picture.   Im pretty happy with bringing Clay back i liked him as a falcon as he is a quality player at multiple positions.

16 hours ago, ///mcompact said:

Are the Cowboys playing the Falcons in 2019? I hope not.  We don't need him dunking on us again.

He plays for Oakland now. 

Either way, I can only imagine his reaction when he sees their schedule and Atlanta doesn't appear. 

Image result for excited gif

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

He plays for Oakland now. 

Either way, I can only imagine his reaction when he sees their schedule and Atlanta doesn't appear. 

Image result for excited gif

Ole’ Chaz “Frankenstein feet” Green. Exactly how bad is the Raider O-line that they’d consider a true scrub like him...even for a 90-man roster? Dude’s a QB killer. Maybe that’s Gruden’s plan to get rid of Carr? Sadistic..

23 hours ago, ///mcompact said:

I mean, I don't think he does anywhere close to the same thing on Tyron Smith. That dude is better than Orlando Pace was.

11 minutes ago, scar988 said:

I mean, I don't think he does anywhere close to the same thing on Tyron Smith. That dude was better than Orlando Pace was.

FIFY.

Tyron sure didnt look like a top 3 LT last season. He was battling injuries but still. Those back injuries are tough on the OL

Archived