Can't Wait

MKnight82

7 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Speaking of which - I've always wanted to do a "throwback" franchise. I have Madden 06 and NCAA 06 on the PS2. Might do a run through on those, share results.

That would be cool. The Texans were a got damn mess back then. Was Carr still around or had you guys moved on then?

5 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

That would be cool. The Texans were a got damn mess back then. Was Carr still around or had you guys moved on then?

I remember DT Travis Johnson was a beast for them in that game.  IRL not so much.

10 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

It was the 2005 season, so right before the Mario Williams draft. Carr, Dominic Davis-Williams, Andre Johnson, Jabar Gaffney, Dunta Robinson...

Best part is that the NCAA draft classes. Adrian Peterson, Calvin Johnson, Matt Stafford, DeSean Jackson, Mario Williams, Haloti Ngata, Jamaal Charles - all of em available in one of the different draft classes I exported from NCAA among others. Also a few guys that NCAA thought would turn into studs, but never made it (Lamon Means, Maurice Stovall, Tyrone Moss, Matt Harrian, Kai Parham, Chris Leak... really interesting list of names).

Tricky part is trying to get em...

Archived