Josh Rosen trade value

SweetFancyMoses

2 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

You’re certifiably insane if you think this.

I'm insane because I remember Bridgwater having a career altering injury? He did in fact get injured. That's not up for debate or an opinion of mine.

And in 2015 through 15 games his stats were 14 passing TDs, 8 interceptions, 3 rushing TDs, and 3,423 total yards, while only losing 5 games and making the playoffs.

Who does that sound like?

You are certifiably insane if you can watch our offense and think, "Gee wiz, we need to pay our bus driver QB $30m, and let Zeke go!"

Do you even want Dallas to win?

36 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

I'm insane because I remember Bridgwater having a career altering injury? He did in fact get injured. That's not up for debate or an opinion of mine.

And in 2015 through 15 games his stats were 14 passing TDs, 8 interceptions, 3 rushing TDs, and 3,423 total yards, while only losing 5 games and making the playoffs.

Who does that sound like?

You are certifiably insane if you can watch our offense and think, "Gee wiz, we need to pay our bus driver QB $30m, and let Zeke go!"

Do you even want Dallas to win?

Dak has literally recieved MVP votes and reached accomplishments only Brady has done. 

Cmon man. Be intellectually honest.

26 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Dak has literally recieved MVP votes and reached accomplishments only Brady has done. 

Intellectually honest means we don't compare Dak to Tom Brady. 

https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/minnesota-vikings-teddy-bridgewater-most-accurate-passer-nfl-2015-pff-012116

Minnesota Vikings quarterback Teddy Bridgewater showed some significant improvement in his second NFL season. Although he’s still a game-manager for an offense that’s powered by All-Pro running back Adrian Peterson, Bridgewater keeps the chains moving with his accurate arm.

In fact, Pro Football Focus (PFF) found him to be the league’s most accurate passer in 2015 with an "accuracy percentage" of 79.3.

His accuracy is more a result of his safe style of play than it is a laser-sharp arm. This is evidenced by his average of 7.23 yards per attempt, which ranked 17th in the league.

You think Dak is closer to Tommy 6 rings, than what Bridgwater was before his injury? I mean, no two people are exactly alike but Dak and Bridgwater are more similar than Dak and Brady.

Tom Brady has passed for over 4,000 yards 8 times in the last 10 years, and threw for over 5k once. Dak may never hit 4,000 in his career, especially if KM/JG are smart and let him run more. 

37 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Daks start of his career looks a lot more like Bradys then Bridgewaters.

1 minute ago, DaBoys said:

You think Dak is closer to Tommy 6 rings, than what Bridgwater was before his injury? I mean, no two people are exactly alike but Dak and Bridgwater are more similar than Dak and Brady.

Tom Brady has passed for over 4,000 yards 8 times in the last 10 years, and threw for over 5k once. Dak may never hit 4,000 in his career, especially if KM/JG are smart and let him run more. 

start. key word in that sentence. brady and dak start of their careers.

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Brady has won Super Bowls.

Even Nick Foles has won Super Bowls.

What has Dak done outside of being a one hit wonder? I'm tired of hearing about meaningless stats. I don't care if he's as good as Dan Marino. Dan Marino never won a SB. What big games in the playoffs has he won with all-pro talent on the offensive side of the ball? Come back to me when you have an answer.

17 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

start. key word in that sentence. brady and dak start of their careers.

No, I won't compare Daks current career to Bradys' start because Brady started 20 years ago. The NFL has changed dramatically in favor of the offense since then. It does no good to go back two decades and say hey look Dak is doing better than Brady. Hell why stop there? Let's go back to 1979, 80, 81, and 82. Just looking at the stats Dak is better than Joe Montana as well!

22 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Brady has won Super Bowls.

Even Nick Foles has won Super Bowls.

What has Dak done outside of being a one hit wonder? I'm tired of hearing about meaningless stats. I don't care if he's as good as Dan Marino. Dan Marino never won a SB. What big games in the playoffs has he won with all-pro talent on the offensive side of the ball? Come back to me when you have an answer.

so your stance that if he becomes a HOF qb like Marino.... one of the greatest ever and arguably the best passer ever, he wont meet your approval based on a team achievment. 

you are completely unreasonable. 

2 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

No, I won't compare Daks current career to Bradys' start because Brady started 20 years ago. The NFL has changed dramatically in favor of the offense since then. It does no good to go back two decades and say hey look Dak is doing better than Brady. Hell why stop there? Let's go back to 1979, 80, 81, and 82. Just looking at the stats Dak is better than Joe Montana as well!

its amazing that even in this current NFL that QBs arent able to match Dak, specifically the passes throw without an int if it wasnt obvious the record comparison.

13 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

so your stance that if he becomes a HOF qb like Marino.... one of the greatest ever and arguably the best passer ever, he wont meet your approval based on a team achievment. 

you are completely unreasonable. 

So your stance that if we never win another Super Bowl but just have great players on this team while wasting their careers like Witten, Romo, Ware, etc that is perfectly fine with you?

That's unreasonable. Making necessary sacrifices to win SB's is reasonable. That's the point of football is to win. Not to just celebrate great players.

Let’s say you were considered a top-5 team consistently, every year for a decade. You’d feel pretty confident that at least one of those years should with a Super Bowl victory, yeah? But it’s not that easy.

The preseason top-5 teams tend to have about a 10% chance of winning a Super Bowl each year according to oddsmakers. This year, the Rams are 3rd with those odds.

If you are the equivalent of these Rams every single year, with a 10% chance to win, what are the odds that you win at least 1 Super Bowl over the next decade? Just 65%. 

Dan Marino didn’t win a Super Bowl. Peyton only won 1 as a Colt. Bree’s only has 1. Same with Aaron Rodgers. The odds are just not in your favor to win a Super Bowl. All you can do is consistently maximize your chances over a long period of time. Dinging Dak for failing to win one in his first 3 years is absurd.

Archived