Criminal Minds Mafia - Town Wins

Dome

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I never claimed what my ability was at all, actually.

No matter what my alignment is I'm not going to just sit here and be complacent with being lynched. Being lynched, unless in an autowin situation, is always against your win condition. Anyway, I have a theory I want to get off my chest that I thought about on the way home. Will post in a sec.

So you have more abilities then a nerfed PGO? 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

It’s strange that the explanation for the house keys is i don’t know.

tenor.gif

Are you at least a bit curious what Forge's forensic info will come back? If Forge is killed and is civ we lynch Gopher, if he lives and the info is shady we lynch Gopher, at the same time someone else can invest one of them. 

Is there a chance they are working together and keeping them alive 1 more night could catch both?

5 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

"live at all costs attitude"? I'm not sure I follow.

I'm trying to lynch scum. Nothing else matters to me. Pickle clearly is a town PR and invested me and is now trying to reaction test me. I'm just answering truthfully. Because, to that end, it's always  more optimal to lynch scum. And I know I'm 100% town.

tbh I thought I was being lynched d1 so I went to do other things; I was surprised to see I wasn't dead.

I'm not going to be heartbroken if I end up dying. Thought I was already. But as long as I'm alive I'm going to focus on the dudes I fos.

5 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I simply have nothing to hide.

This push on me will age poorly for you as the game goes on to anyone with half a brain so I'm cool with it.

I wouldn't even care if I end up lynched. My role isn't even important.

gopher is obvious  mafia though and it's cute how you're tunneling me

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

If you're town you always fight being lynched. Espessially when there are two more or less confirmed scum out there (gopher and Mwil).

Being lynched over them would be just baffling. Although some good may come out of it since it would reveal Orca's towntunneling for what it is.

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I never claimed what my ability was at all, actually.

No matter what my alignment is I'm not going to just sit here and be complacent with being lynched. Being lynched, unless in an autowin situation, is always against your win condition. Anyway, I have a theory I want to get off my chest that I thought about on the way home. Will post in a sec.

You all seriously are going to let him off given these statments. They are 100% contradictions to his own stances. This is a self proclaimed mafia master and he is spouting off stuff just to fit the post/post he is replying to in hopes of not getting lynched....SCUM

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

As I said before, there's nothing in my role powers that says I run away when visited. I was surprised about it as well.

Ok so you didn't run away when i visited you, you were just gone (probably a sk with a commuter ability)

So on the drive home I was doing some thinking about how this game is unfolded. A few people have questioned why I would be unwilling to divulge information regarding my profile since i'm already claimed  Civ.

Something has been bothering me since the beginning of the day. That being how townsided this setup appears to be. No deaths so far. Would Dome really make a set up where there's only four seemingly ridiculously restricted SKs if they won by outnumbering town? It seems like we're winning in a curbstomp right now but it's really hard to believe that's the case.

Then there was something later in the day that stood out like a sore thumb: @SwAg claiming with his role background. There is something about his background that is eerily close to mine.

I'll get straight to the point:

I think the lack of SK activity means their win conditions have nothing to do with eliminating a majority of the town. I think they each have a demographic of people they want to kill and they win when each member of that demographic is eliminated. It's why I've been hesitant to divulge information on my background even though it explains possibly why my character would be inclined to run when an intruder enters. I don't believe all of these profiles are meaningless. I probably made a mistake revealing my character's name. It's clear given what Forge said about how long night takes and he has to plug things into a spreadsheet that interactions this game are complicated

In that way, there have been some obvious scum who seem to have partial information about players (Mwil) which makes sense if this hypothesis is correct. I see someone who has a similarity to me in back story. We see no murders going on and most have assumed we're well on our way to winning (Dome isn't that bad of a host from what I've seen of him).

Makes sense from flavor too. OP says the SKs are in competition with eachother who can kill most impressively. SKs in real life don't target randomly (usually). There's almost always a reason behind who they are killing.

I think me being lynched is playing into one of the SK's win conditions. I will probably have to divulge more information to defend this theory but there it is. I think I think some of you are seriously underestimating the harm of revealing things willy nilly about your profile. The SKs are trying to eliminate Town (probably not members of the Team). That is their win condition. Lynching Citizens only increases the chances an SK achieves his win condition.

There you have it

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Ok so you didn't run away when i visited you, you were just gone (probably a sk with a commuter ability)

I did though. Dome sent me a messaging saying I did. It had nothing to do with an ability that I knowingly had. Almost certainly has to do with the advanced character interactions this game clearly has.

Nah, I think that’s an element of the game, Nacho.  SKs have a preference.  That’s another reason why I’m content shipping out MWil since I guarantee one of them prefers females, and he sent me to the wolves.  You know, in addition to him claiming a character that doesn’t exist.

13 minutes ago, The Orca said:

You all seriously are going to let him off given these statments. They are 100% contradictions to his own stances. This is a self proclaimed mafia master and he is spouting off stuff just to fit the post/post he is replying to in hopes of not getting lynched....SCUM

Dying D1 isnt the same as dying D3. I'm invested in the game now. If I'm lynched, I'm lynched. I'm not going to lose sleep over it - but I know it is better for my alignment to live and lynch scum instead. I don't know what about this you fail to grasp.

Archived