Criminal Minds Mafia - Town Wins

Dome

1 hour ago, DingoLadd said:

Yeah KOTN seems lolcleared given he's gonna be replaced. 

Being replaced doesn't lolclear him, but the fact that there were 2 deaths puts him on the bottom of the totem pole in who to lynch first.

On 4/12/2019 at 10:36 AM, Dome said:

Any violations of these rules will result in your elimination or replacement.

On 4/12/2019 at 10:36 AM, Dome said:

Do not skip a Night move if you have one, and do not reach a Night deadline without casting a vote that Day.

Denise Dillon was bored. She took her sawed off shotgun, pointed it at her chest and she pulled the trigger... but nothing happened. The hell?

She opened the break action and checked the shells. She blew some dust off of them and locked the gun back together. She pointed it at her chest and pulled the trigger once again and her wish was granted.

@KOTN-93 has been eliminated from the game.

2 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

Yeah KOTN seems lolcleared given he's gonna be replaced. 

42 minutes ago, Raves said:

Being replaced doesn't lolclear him, but the fact that there were 2 deaths puts him on the bottom of the totem pole in who to lynch first.

23 minutes ago, Dome said:

Denise Dillon was bored. She took her sawed off shotgun, pointed it at her chest and she pulled the trigger... but nothing happened. The hell?

She opened the break action and checked the shells. She blew some dust off of them and locked the gun back together. She pointed it at her chest and pulled the trigger once again and her wish was granted.

@KOTN-93 has been eliminated from the game.

Apparently KOTN was not the arsonist.

OF the remaining players

Raves:  JJ and part of the team

squire:  Spencer Reid and part of the team

Gopher:  homeless living in tent, had gun found and keys.  Based on the MWil autopsy, gopher was not the shooter.  Does not rule out being the arsonist, but would be low on the suspect list

Dingo2.0:  Emily Elway, van search found cleaning chemicals and rubber gloves (squire), crime scene cleanup??  Debatable if the cleaning chemicals would be used to make some fire accelerator.  Anyone have specific thoughts on that???

Touch:  insurance rep/agent .  Not sure we have much more than that.

Swag:  Liz Lemon, former military with bomb defusal ability

Going with Touch unless someone has a better thought.  I would consider Swag if for some reason his bomb defuser was a ploy by him and Whicker.  

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

OF the remaining players

Gopher:  homeless living in tent, had gun found and keys.  Based on the MWil autopsy, gopher was not the shooter.  Does not rule out being the arsonist, but would be low on the suspect list

Dingo2.0:  Emily Elway, van search found cleaning chemicals and rubber gloves (squire), crime scene cleanup??  Debatable if the cleaning chemicals would be used to make some fire accelerator.  Anyone have specific thoughts on that???

Going with Touch unless someone has a better thought.  I would consider Swag if for some reason his bomb defuser was a ploy by him and Whicker.  

I was investigated by Gideon and Garcia and neither of them wanted to lynch me. What benefit would I gain by killing them? 

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

OF the remaining players

Not sure why I needed to be quoted as my comment was obviously before Dome's post so new information overrode what I had said.

Also cleaning supplies 100% can be used as an accelerator.  Depending on the cleaning supply and the environment they can even cause spontaneous combustion.

I’ll go with Dingo because the Orca flip seemed like feigned exasperation following the firefighter claim.

I mean, Orca was claiming I was The Bomber for basically days, then after the claim he threw his hands in the air in disbelief, as if Orca hadn’t been screeching the same nonsense for over a day.

Archived