Criminal Minds Mafia - Town Wins

Dome

42 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

N3 is also the same night that I came out and said Stacy sanders visited me. Which would mean I self watched AND burnt up Hotchner in the same night. 

@theuntouchable  This was a huge help.  I was trying to dig up what night moves were made.  Just was not sure I could trust that you actually used your move vs it being made up.  I had to dig back to see what you said about Mwil vs what he said and when it was said first.  THankfully OT was 15 minutes or I would not have been able to find it in time.  

1 minute ago, Raves said:

Without my Evidence from N1 to corroborate PRs Whicker probably wouldn't have been lynched.

True...

but you’re still gonna have to work out weekend custody for that trophy, cause I already shipped it. 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Liz Lemans did her part already and was at home watching the evening news when she saw they caught the arsonist.

Yeah, I did my part.

So, the bomb dynamic with Whicker.  How about that!

I didn't actually read it yet, I'm just assuming I was right.

Just now, Dome said:

True...

but you’re still gonna have to work out weekend custody for that trophy, cause I already shipped it. 

I just wanted acknowledgement.  PR did play an amazing game, granted his abilities helped.

But i did get to ask someone to send nudes...

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, I did my part.

So, the bomb dynamic with Whicker.  How about that!

I didn't actually read it yet, I'm just assuming I was right.

Yeah. I lol’d when you said I’d confirm it after the game lol

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@theuntouchable  This was a huge help.  I was trying to dig up what night moves were made.  Just was not sure I could trust that you actually used your move vs it being made up.  I had to dig back to see what you said about Mwil vs what he said and when it was said first.  THankfully OT was 15 minutes or I would not have been able to find it in time.  

I didn’t even think about it until late. For some reason I had it as though there hadn’t been an arsonist kill.

Archived