Criminal Minds Mafia - Town Wins

Dome

Just now, MWil23 said:

Oops. I thought that we as SK weren't directly working together but all had the same win con, even if we died. LOL. Oh well...I still had fun!

I felt legitimately horrible offing Forge. I'm serious. 

Would you look at this.

FBI just hunted down the nicest SK of all time.

I hope you're all pleased with yourselves.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Oops. I thought that we as SK weren't directly working together but all had the same win con, even if we died. LOL. Oh well...I still had fun!

I felt legitimately horrible offing Forge. I'm serious. 

Once you knew Forge was male, you should have taken him out.  Leaving him around as a vote and a strong team read limited the pool of SK suspects.  The info he was potentially able to obtain was too much of a risk.    Not doing so N1 was fine, but leaving him for the next few days was probably a risk not worth taking IMO.

I think you should have dropped the undercover aspect much sooner in your claim.  It could have been beneficial to have that out there earlier to help your cover.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

Would you look at this.

FBI just hunted down the nicest SK of all time.

I hope you're all pleased with yourselves.

Nicest that still wanted to kill 

Spencer Reid on N1

Killed Derek Morgan N4

Dragged Prentiss' good name through the scum/mud

He needed to go, and should have gone earlier.

• Like 1

On 4/20/2019 at 12:36 PM, gopherwrestler said:

Thought about using it on Whicker, but I wanted to make sure Dome was online and he didn’t respond back to me in time

Also, I remembered this from the game @gopherwrestler

you're a greasy friggin hobo. running my name through the mud like that. i was laughing really hard when you said that lol. Like a "i'm gonna strangle this guy" belly laugh

Look at these damn timestamps loooooool

TWO MINUTES! If that's a firefighter or EMT they get to meet the friggin president, but NOOOOOO, not DOME! He's always the bad guy!

honestly though, not shooting that gun is the best thing you never did

On 4/16/2019 at 6:12 PM, gopherwrestler said:

U around

On 4/16/2019 at 6:14 PM, Dome said:

yes

On 4/16/2019 at 6:18 PM, Dome said:

affirmative

On 4/16/2019 at 6:20 PM, Dome said:

indeed

On 4/16/2019 at 7:22 PM, gopherwrestler said:

Too late 

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Nicest that still wanted to kill 

I had my reasons

Spencer Reid on N1

Didn't know you were Reid, but figured I'd start off trying to take out the best/one of the best players in the game.

Killed Derek Morgan N4

Begrudgingly and out of sheer had to as he was a male agent. I felt extra bad since his vote tipped the OT scales in my favor.

Dragged Prentiss' good name through the scum/mud

Meh, she's a little to superior for her own good on the show. Give me Reid, Rossi, Hotch, Morgan, Garcia, MAYBE EVEN Gideon, and then her. In all honesty, JJ is probably the most useless character on the entire show.

He needed to go, and should have gone earlier.

I took a calculated risk and rolled the dice. @Dome was right in that in a team setup, me pulling that was perfect. In the current setup, it wasn't. 

7 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Ugh, I know! I figured that I'd do a few things with this:

1. Try to out myself to my team, namely the SK who could only get females, and I would out the 3 females I originally discovered, and maybe they could out the one that they had discovered OR a male that they had, giving me an opportunity.

2. Claiming Prentiss gave me flexibility since: A) My character was also female B) Prentiss was undercover in Criminal Minds C) She faked her death (autorevive) D) I figured no one would waste a 2nd invest, which I was right about! and E) It was believable enough/made me interesting enough to keep around an extra THREE DAYS. That last day I got SUPER greedy (figured it was our only chance down 2 SK's though in my defense) and tried to survive again, when in reality when @squire12 tagged me twice on "what did you get" I should have said "Guys, I woke up with a bomb around my neck...it's going off in 24 hours!". That would have given me a SWAG mislynch and a Squire OR BCB hit that night for sure...giving us a 3 person swing, instead of them outing me.

LOL thanks. I slipped up two different times. The first was REALLY minor but the second one did me in. Out of curiosity, if I claimed bomb around my neck, what would you all have done? @theuntouchable @Raves @The Orca

If you claimed to have a bomb around your neck I would've instalocked my vote on you as I was 100% certain the bomber was Whicker

8 hours ago, Dome said:

Also, I remembered this from the game @gopherwrestler

you're a greasy friggin hobo. running my name through the mud like that. i was laughing really hard when you said that lol. Like a "i'm gonna strangle this guy" belly laugh

Look at these damn timestamps loooooool

TWO MINUTES! If that's a firefighter or EMT they get to meet the friggin president, but NOOOOOO, not DOME! He's always the bad guy!

honestly though, not shooting that gun is the best thing you never did

Lol you about got me killed and they weren’t supposed to even know! I can use whatever I wanted to after that.... even the fact you said I was unlynchable for a night after the fact you grease ball

30 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Lol you about got me killed and they weren’t supposed to even know! I can use whatever I wanted to after that.... even the fact you said I was unlynchable for a night after the fact you grease ball

congratulations on winning worst role of every game i host for the foreseeable future.