Criminal Minds Mafia - Town Wins

Dome

38 minutes ago, ET80 said:

@bcb1213 and @Whicker are two of the better hosts that I've seen. @Matts4313 used to host a bunch of non-traditional games (Bloody Christmas, Zombie v Shotgun v Sword, Game of Thrones alliance). They were fun as long as you knew what you were getting into.

I've never seen him host a game, but I think @Ragnarok would be good.

@Malfatron is still the gold standard, but I doubt he's coming back.

I'm in bar exam study mode.  No hosting for me.

28 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Is there an old WWE Wrestlemania them? @ET80 can you provide it and would you play????

An old member (Dus10) once hosted a WCW vs NWO Mafia. The game got messy, lotta mid game conversions - after a while, nobody could be trusted, even if cleared. 

I don't have any old frameworks, but could help design a bit. The games I hosted ended up horribly unbalanced, so I'm not the best choice - but I'm always willing to look at a design.

@theuntouchable is really good at looking at a framework and finding balance.

3 hours ago, ET80 said:

@bcb1213 and @Whicker are two of the better hosts that I've seen. @Matts4313 used to host a bunch of non-traditional games (Bloody Christmas, Zombie v Shotgun v Sword, Game of Thrones alliance). They were fun as long as you knew what you were getting into.

I've never seen him host a game, but I think @Ragnarok would be good.

@Malfatron is still the gold standard, but I doubt he's coming back.

I'm hurt that I'm not listed :|

On 5/8/2019 at 12:16 PM, The Orca said:

Anybody gonna run a game?

I have 2 games I could run if need be, Danganronpa and a Batman murder mystery would be the themes. 

Would probably need a person or two to help with VCs though. 

I have the Pirates mafia still...

it’s a “mutiny” game meaning no VC would be kept in thread, votes would be sent in via Pm at the (well, before the) deadline along with night moves.

So the lynch candidate, their role, all votes for that day and the write up would all come in one post.

it would make people change how they pushed and voted, it would be a very different type of mechanic creating a different game

basically it makes a super low maintenance hosting situation, where I just check everything when we reach the night deadline. Not sure how it would work out, but I could host it along side the tourney, if nobody else has a game or the time 

5 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Is there an old WWE Wrestlemania them? @ET80 can you provide it and would you play????

I have an old school wwe theme game if someone wants to keep track of vote counts and such.  I'll be around most evenings

31 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I have an old school wwe theme game if someone wants to keep track of vote counts and such.  I'll be around most evenings

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

@Whicker is your game on hold? 

If so, @DingoLadd I can help you with vote counts throughout the game as well, if you want to get a game up

I see promise here...

21 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I should forewarn its not all old school wrestlers, but there's a solid amount 

I'll probably screw it up like roddy piper or who ever it was in the wrestling game

Go for it

7 hours ago, ET80 said:

An old member (Dus10) once hosted a WCW vs NWO Mafia. The game got messy, lotta mid game conversions - after a while, nobody could be trusted, even if cleared. 

I don't have any old frameworks, but could help design a bit. The games I hosted ended up horribly unbalanced, so I'm not the best choice - but I'm always willing to look at a design.

@theuntouchable is really good at looking at a framework and finding balance.

You must have me confused, I’ve helped on a couple and hosted a few but I wouldn’t say I’m a balance expert 

Archived