Criminal Minds Mafia - Town Wins

Dome

On 5/8/2019 at 12:16 PM, The Orca said:

Anybody gonna run a game?

You going to start one up? If anyone wants to start one, I have a solid week or two block where I can definitely play. Things are winding down on my end now that I moved/sold my house.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

You going to start one up? If anyone wants to start one, I have a solid week or two block where I can definitely play. Things are winding down on my end now that I moved/sold my house.

I'd love to but I dont have the time to create one until probably July

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

@Forge @ET80 @Dome anyone able to create one? I think we'd be able to have some dudes that could play. Also Dome I know that you already created/are running a mini tournament. What about you @Nazgul?

I don't host anymore, way too much of a time commitment that I can't do nowadays. 

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Forge @ET80 @Dome anyone able to create one? I think we'd be able to have some dudes that could play. Also Dome I know that you already created/are running a mini tournament. What about you @Nazgul?

I barely know how to play in a mafia game, let alone host one lol. 

Dome is probably busy with the micro mafia tournament. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I barely know how to play in a mafia game, let alone host one lol. 

Dome is probably busy with the micro mafia tournament. 

@bcb1213 and @Whicker are two of the better hosts that I've seen. @Matts4313 used to host a bunch of non-traditional games (Bloody Christmas, Zombie v Shotgun v Sword, Game of Thrones alliance). They were fun as long as you knew what you were getting into.

I've never seen him host a game, but I think @Ragnarok would be good.

@Malfatron is still the gold standard, but I doubt he's coming back.

6 minutes ago, ET80 said:

@bcb1213 and @Whicker are two of the better hosts that I've seen. @Matts4313 used to host a bunch of non-traditional games (Bloody Christmas, Zombie v Shotgun v Sword, Game of Thrones alliance). They were fun as long as you knew what you were getting into.

I've never seen him host a game, but I think @Ragnarok would be good.

@Malfatron is still the gold standard, but I doubt he's coming back.

Hey now. I also hosted a lot of regular games. The Superbowl Mafia games were the second biggest ones on the old site. And I made 3 of them. 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Hey now. I also hosted a lot of regular games. The Superbowl Mafia games were the second biggest ones on the old site. And I made 3 of them. 

I didn't play in them, so they didn't happen.

I could put my game up now but I'll probably need help keeping vote counts a couple of nights this week. 

It's also kind of experimental and idk if it'll be good or a disaster. It's also a recycled theme. 

Archived