Official 2019 Vikings Schedule

Vikes_Bolts1228

Let's break it down somewhat....

NFC North: I think we need to at minimum split with Green Bay and Chicago with a Detroit sweep. 4-2
AFC West: I'll say 2-2 at worst, as both road games are against the two better teams.
NFC East: Again I'd say 2-2 at worst. Dallas and Philadelphia give me some pause.
ATL, SEA: I'm getting redundant, but I think it's important to split these at minimum.

Do the bare minimum and we're looking at a 9-7 season. I don't think it'll be that difficult to take steps forward from there though. 12-4 would not surprise me.

Edited by Klomp

4 hours ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

4+ weeks without a home game?

The Los Angeles Chargers will go six weeks between games held at their home stadium this fall..

The six-week gap between games is not the most significant of the season though as the Oakland Raiders and Tampa Bay Buccaneers will each go seven weeks between games on their home turf.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/04/18/chargers-have-six-week-gap-between-home-games/

1 hour ago, vike daddy said:

The Los Angeles Chargers will go six weeks between games held at their home stadium this fall..

The six-week gap between games is not the most significant of the season though as the Oakland Raiders and Tampa Bay Buccaneers will each go seven weeks between games on their home turf.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/04/18/chargers-have-six-week-gap-between-home-games/

Dear lord....

I couldn't even imagine.

If there is no or little improvement in Cousins, I'm predicting a 9-7 record, at best.  If the OL is able to improve by 20% and Cousins gets out of his own way...I predict 11-5.

8 hours ago, vike daddy said:

The Los Angeles Chargers will go seventeen weeks between games held at their home stadium this fall..

FIFT.  

But, really I should say that they'll never have another home game again, considering they'll be moving into the Rams stadium too.  They are the NFL Clippers.  

The only games I really don't like the look of are away at Seattle and San Diego. Whenever you have night games away on the west coast, you are in big trouble. We also never seem to play well coming out of a bye week which won't help against Seattle.