Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

He attacked me for artificially creating the connection between et and tk3 and now tk3 and swag. 

He looks to be heading towards formulating a connection between me and tk3 

He defends himself against my accusations calling him lazy, fake scum hunting, and being too vague with regards to taking a stance against someone 

lol you seem to be taking this well.

10 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Why did you feel the need to say “as town” 

To differentiate me, an innocent civilian of Naz Town and Forge, potentially not a native member of my once respected neighborhood.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I will say that the vagueness you’re referring to was limited. I think swag stated his precise thoughts when he wanted to. 

That being said, I still the post I referred to earlier was a taunt. 

I'm glad you took it as such.

Just now, Tk3 said:

So I think I’m ready to look at Forge again..

At the risk of being forced to quote posts, I was reading him as the cop today, which I now no longer do

I already said I wasn't the cop. In fact, it's really not hard to piece together my thoughts on that particular matter to be perfectly blunt. 

But feel free to do so. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I already said I wasn't the cop. In fact, it's really not hard to piece together my thoughts on that particular matter to be perfectly blunt. 

But feel free to do so. 

I’m not interested in that. Im simply saying I had been opposed to voting for you today, and now I’m less so

What kind of appetite do we have for a Forge lynch?

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I’m not interested in that. Im simply saying I had been opposed to voting for you today, and now I’m less so

Let's do it 

10 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

To differentiate me, an innocent civilian of Naz Town and Forge, potentially not a native member of my once respected neighborhood.

But you, as town, would have no clue whether he’s on the same side. It almost seems like you’re looking for a buffer. 

12 minutes ago, Forge said:

Also creating one between ET and I (this is important from my perspective)

I won't lie Pickle...this is part of my concern. We know that ET was town. My gut says Swag is town. And then of course there is me. That means the connections you have advocated for come back as 3 town (ET, Swag, myself) and one unknown. Surely you can realize why I may be a little intrigued by this, right? Either your reads are horrifically bad this game, or you were doing an early push on to civs as scum. 

I think you are misinterpreting a connection for a read.  I have read town on you for most of the game.  

10 minutes ago, SwAg said:

lol you seem to be taking this well.

Is there a reason why I wouldn't be? 

6 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

This is interesting...on one hand, I want to ding you as scum for trying to create more chaos in this scenario. But you did try this same move last game as town. But perhaps that is the play, knowing I would call back to that game. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

But you, as town, would have no clue whether he’s on the same side. It almost seems like you’re looking for a buffer. 

I've never claimed to know his side you pig-nosed imbecile.

Hence me saying that I am town and that he is potentially not on my side.

Archived