Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, Nazgul said:

If you know one thing about me, it's that I'm very honest. I don't lie, like ever, during games like this.
And I was very upfront about my role.

I didn't have a read on you until you started pushing on me for not having a read on you LOL. It was at that point I was pretty sure that you were town. 

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Again there was no soft claim to be truthing. You made a read and outed a civ on D1. If I said something like ET is lying...that is a debate on truthing...I didnt claim anything or hint anything to have a debate on truthing. You wanted me to claim based on hour read...this is such bad play its unbelievable

Yes I made a read

"Outing a civ" makes no sense.. Mafia already knows who civs are

If you think I was outing a possible special, then I stand by my opinion that mafia probably already saw the same thing I saw, so I requested clarity

9 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I regret jumping votes onto you

I just didn't see Counselor as a name that was getting traction, so I tried a different tact. And since I no longer had you pegged as the cop, then I felt less uncomfortable choosing you.

I should have stuck to my guns, but alas, lack of information makes us do the wrong thing sometimes

Honestly, I think it was just crap timing because our hands were both tied. I couldn't divulge the reason I wanted to wait on Counselor, but had I been able to, and been able to get Counselor out of the cop conversation, I absolutely would have jumped on him to lynch. LIS, my thought was that he was either the cop, or scum, no in between. But I really didn't want to force action on the one special civ we had left on day 2. In hindsight, maybe that would have been the better play, I'm not sure. 

34 minutes ago, Forge said:

Nice comeback, town. 

@theuntouchable did you guys hit me on n2 because you thought I was the cop? :D That's the only reason could figure, because I'm kind of worthless when it comes to the threadplay portion of the game. I don't really offer a ton with regards to scum hunting. I feel like it would have made much more sense to target Swag / Pickle N2 

That was definitely a good portion of it. I don’t remember what all nonsense I came up with in thread about who I did or did not think was the cop, but I thought it was you after initially thinking naz cause he seemed pissed after n1.

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Yes I made a read

"Outing a civ" makes no sense.. Mafia already knows who civs are

If you think I was outing a possible special, then I stand by my opinion that mafia probably already saw the same thing I saw, so I requested clarity

Oh absolutely. I would say depending on who’s mafia, a large majority of the time they’re going to see those soft claims. 

I followed this game more closely than Game #1.  

For those that do not think that mafia reads the thread closely or pays very close attention, I think that is misguided.  There may be some players that when mafia do not, but I know when I have been mafia (or in a chat as an other) there is a good amount of discussion on who is posting what and if that might be a soft/hard claim as a power role.  Part of the benefit of being in a chat is to bounce those thoughts off someone to see if you are picking up the same things on soft claims.  I forget what ET posted, but there was something that hinted at him actually being the Doctor (at least that is how it came off to me).  

36 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

They may have read you as a cop.

They may also have seen Pickle or Swag as much easier mis-lynches

In a 3-2 ratio, they just needed ONE of them to vote for the other, and they could pile on. It would be MUCH easier to force a mislynch with both of them in the game, than you.

Just my 2 cents, interested to hear Touch's answer though

You’re pretty well spot on. I wasn’t overly concerned about finding the cop as it didn’t matter to me (and bussing counselor was part of my plan at one point due to the amount of heat he got d1) 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

You’re pretty well spot on. I wasn’t overly concerned about finding the cop as it didn’t matter to me (and bussing counselor was part of my plan at one point due to the amount of heat he got d1) 

It's mafia 101

If you can maintain a civ-on-civ conflict by keeping both alive, you do it

Very few people can see through that or see around it when things start getting heated

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

To add to this, the pickle/swag dynamic was the biggest thing I was looking at as far as who I was gonna get pushed. 

Archived